The Girl Who Forgot Memories Part 1

Chapter 18

A long time ago, there was a very forgetful girl living in the land of Aurora. Every time her parents tell him to buy something, she will always forget it. Sometimes she even deliberately forgets them so that her parents will not give her an order again.

In just a snap, we were here in front of a classy restaurant near an alley. The grim reaper beside me makes his way to the restaurant, which makes every lady's head turn to him. He removed his hat and held it out to me. That's why he's visible to human eyes. I rolled my eyes as I followed his path.

Why is it that even though he is not bragging, he seems to be bragging? Tsk!

I was surprised when the crew met him here and accompanied him to the reserved room. I followed him silently. We arrived at a room where from here I could see the alley as well as the beauty of the restaurant's location.

There are two chairs at both ends and a small table with red wine, tableware, and an overturned plate. There is a white handkerchief folded neatly. There are lit candles around, but it smells good. I think those candles made this whole room smell good. There is a chandelier in the ceiling that gives a good mood and makes it even better when the Canon D piano music starts to rise. This is good. In my whole life, I have only now been to such a grand restaurant.

Classy indeed.

When the crew left without a word, Saint turned to him. As if it were one of the signals of the grim reaper with me, for him to leave.

"What was that? Did you make a reservation? ” I asked in amazement as I walked to a chair and sat there.

“Nope, I'm usually here eating dinner. I guarantee you the food here tastes good. ” He answered without emotion. Then he approached and sat on the seat opposite me.

My eyebrows rose at what he said. It seems like recently he has not been able to eat three times a day. Now he seems to know the word "dinner". However, instead of criticizing, I just paid more attention to the cutlery in front of me.

Why so shiny?

“Eating dinner alone?” I asked,

"Yes."

“Why don't you invite Gavin? You two are friends—”

I hadn't even finished speaking yet when he interrupted.

"Now you're talking about him. Do you like him that much? ” That's when I looked up. He still has no emotion. But I can feel the evil in his aura.

What is he talking about again?

None of my own. I threw his hat at him. “What the hell are you saying?”

"Stop casually using the word "hell"; you have no idea what kind of place that is, and may I remind you humans of the 7th command? We have a contract. ” He looked sharp when he said that. I was about to speak out when the crew entered to serve our dinner for tonight.

A beef steak.

Again, he silently left without even looking at us.

“What's with him?” It's just amazing that that crew behaved like that.

“Why do you like him too?” I immediately looked up at this grim reaper.

“Hey! What's your problem? Are you being serious? Do you think I can still think of that thing now in my situation? Damn! You're annoying. ” Pissed, I said. However, I also see him annoyed, something that I am gradually wondering but ignoring.

Why does he seem to be experiencing emotions like a human? He was not like this the first time I met him.

That is the question that tried to dominate my mind, but I repeatedly ignored it.

“So, you don't like them?” I winced at his question.

"I-I told you earlier, didn't I?" I do not know why I suddenly stuttered, but all I knew was that I was counted every time Saint looked at me. It was cold but dominating.

“Just answer the damn question, human."

Here come the "human" words again. Darn it.

"No, I don't like them." He grins as I say those words.

"Good, then let's eat." I just smiled. If I hadn't known he was a grim reaper, I would have thought he had bipolar disorder.

Stop thinking of nonsense, just eat. '

I just winced when I heard his voice in my mind. I glared at him one more time before I decided to eat there.

But not until one day came when her parents stopped giving her commands. The girl wondered and thought about what was happening.

I M _ V EN A