Foreword and Authors note

Firstly I want to say thank you to everyone that has given this book a shot. I have come a long way since I first started this story and that would not have been possible without the people on Wattpad!

Secondly, this story is my own work and is protected under the South-African copyright law. No parts of this book may be copied or distributed without prior consent from the author.

Now to say thanks to a few people who have influenced and helped me throughout my journey on this site:

cindy_nader for all your encouragement and helping me with the grammar aspect of this book. You always believe in me and that means a lot! You inspire me to be a better writer and I am blessed to call you a friend!

queen_of_sass Without your words of wisdom, I would not have gotten this far! You truly are a gem and a talented writer to boot!

shanaetuckers307 My crazy content editor! Your belief in me and my story has made me overcome many obstacles. Without your input, this story would not be what it is now and I am thankful for that!

I might be missing a few key players but I want you all to know if you have supported this story with votes, comments or reads, I truly appreciate it! Every single one of you is more valuable than gold to me!

Now without any more rambling on my part lets get this show on the road!

Updates will be from 19 June 2019.