006

6:00 pm

as daniel came back with the doctor earlier, i was told that i was allowed to leave tomorrow afternoon. but, visiting hours were over and daniel had to leave me in this stupid stretcher.

anyway, i still wonder why tori would do this, i could of been dead by the time i even arrived at the hospital. guess it was a miracle.

daniel also brought in my phone today since i left it back at jacks house. from the past four days, tori has been trying to call and text me over and over, but as usual, i ignore her. she doesn't need my attention. what she did was terrible and i ain't gonna forgive her for it.

i forget all the thoughts in my mind, and gave my mind some rest as i drift off to sleep

next day; 12:00 pm

im fully awake by now and sat up quite easily, as i stretch my limbs out and breathing for fresh air. as i scroll through my social media, i got a notification from daniel, i clicked on the banner to read what it says.

Daniel 💕 - hey jess. im omw to pick you up in 10 mins (:

Jess 💕 -   okay,  I'll be waiting  💚
read

waiting patiently for ten minutes would take a while so i decided to get the doctor and ask her for some apple juice, since my throat was a little dry.

i got my juice box and started sipping it, as i explore through my instagram. i noticed that daniel added a post, referring to me, so i took this time to read and cherish it.

instagram;

seaveydaniel: something terrible happened to my best friend a few days back and i just hope that she's gonna be alright

seaveydaniel: something terrible happened to my best friend a few days back and i just hope that she's gonna be alright. everyone misses you at school and when visiting hours are open, i'll definitely come meet you soon as possible. you mean everything to me and you deserve everything good in this world. hope everything is okay 💕 @jessica.anhh

loading comments...

user1: who?

user2: hope she's alright ❤️

jackaverymusic: 😭💕

tori.parker: jessica, im so sorry 😰

user3: @tori.parker you caused her to be in the hospital? wtf?

user4: ^ ?!

user5: ooh, tori is in trouble

12:10 pm

i finished reading his post and gave it a like, taking the last sip of my apple juice. i asked the doctor to throw my box away as i later back down on my stretcher again, waiting for daniel to arrive.

a couple of minutes later, there was a faint knock on the door. the doctor allowed the visitor into the room, as i shot straight up on the stretcher.

"daniel!" i excitingly say, as he gave me a big hug. the hug was quite a long one, too long to where the doctor even asked if we were dating or not. "no, we're just great friends" "oh, okay, you're free to go though, take your time." she says as she walks away with files in her hand.

"so, ready to go, jess?" daniel asks, grabbing my hand and carefully helping me off the stretcher. "for sure" i replied, walking beside him out the door of the room. he gave me a radiant smile as he signed me out of the hospital, and walked hand in hand to the car.

-edited- 10/11/19