020

5:00 pm

as i walk back inside, i sit down on his couch, thinking to myself that it was another nightmare. i hope so. i saw daniel following and close the door to the entrance, making his way over to the living room. "daniel, pinch me real quick." i say, trying to determine if its just not imagination or not. he pinches my arm softly and this tells me that i'm screwed. jack is going to avoid me now and tori is going to come up to me more. i don't want that to happen at all. even though i said that i didn't care, i didn't mean it. i care for jack and he shouldnt be with her, but if he's happy, i'll let them be and move on with my life.

realizing that i've just been staring blankly and getting lost in my thoughts for quite a while, i blink quickly and shake my head, standing up and grabbing daniel by the arm. "come with me. i need to talk to you, there's a lot of shit going on." i sternly say. "yeah, no joke." he replies, going with me. i pull him to the kitchen and sit on the counter, waiting for him to say something related to this situation. but no, it keeps silent. "daniel. what the hell did we just see back there? jack's dating tori? that's my biggest nightmare!" i scream quite loudly as daniel looks at the ground, tapping his foot aggressively.

"jessica, calm down, it's gonna be fine. even though jack knew what happened between you and tori, he's believing it as if it was in the past, but it was only like a week ago." he replies, running his hand through his hair and tugging on it.

"exactly, i can't believe it. im disgusted honestly, tori and jack?!"

"jess, we have to respect their choices, now stop talking about it." he says angering up again and slamming the counter. i startle a bit but then jump off the counter and without thinking, i walk up to him, opening up my arms and hugging him tightly, an attempt to make him feel better in some way. his anger calms down a bit and accepted my hug, slowly wrapping his arms around my waist, rocking each other back and forth, immediately forgetting our chain of thoughts. everytime we interact physically, i forget everything and focus on whats happening at the moment, it's like it's the first time we ever hugged.

note!
wow 7th grade me really wrote this? 💀

-edited- 4/2/20