028

couple months later

everything is going well so far, especially with daniel by my side. he asked me a week after all the troubles if i could be his, and i gladly accepted. we've been together for about 3 months, graduated high school, and moved on to a different location with daniel. his family is still in portland, unfortunately. but more importantly, no more tori.

don't worry, zach, jack, and 2 others came along with us. at the moment, we're all living in a house, due to them forming a band. it's been a month since since they've decided to group into one. everyday, they'd be creating new music, singing and recording in their corner booth in a far-away bedroom.

los angeles is a very busy place. california in general has a lot of well-known faces around the block. i've been very close with the boys, talking and laughing about each other and creating lyrics to their songs. daniel makes time for me, and even if he hadn't, i wasn't mad at him. he's in a band with all his friends, pursuing his long-waited dream. even before we traveled to california, he'd sing aloud every night with his guitar, followed with other instruments, putting me to sleep faster than i expect.

what can i say, he's just too good at it.

the end

note!
7th grade me made a terrible ending. no wonder why people asked for a sequel i-

-unedited-