026

12:00 pm

as everyone falls into complete silence, zach intensely stares through jacks dark eyes, immediately grabbing a hold of his left wrist, jerking him forward. "who's tori." he says, in a demanding tone. he places a tighter grip onto jacks wrist, making him wince in pain. "z-zach, let go. i'll tell you...just please let me go."

"i'd like to know what's happening here." i cut in, placing myself between the two of them and pushing them away. "are y'all dating?" i asked in a quieter tone, trying to make the mood a bit calmer. "that's none of your business, jessica." jack retorts, taking a step closer to where him and i were.

he's really, really close.

i roll my eyes, pushing him even further, suddenly causing him to be more angry. more than i thought, i haven't seen him like this in forever. "cut it out with the pushing, jess. let me fucking talk about the situation." yelling, as he slams his hand down the right of his body, where a table was located. startled, i couldn't take it anymore and wanted to go into my room badly. now, i don't even want to be in his presence. all of this causes me to become stressed, not particularly mad.

i take in whatever jack said and contemplated it in my mind, trying to calm down and actually listen to him for once. i shake my head slowly, pinching the bridge of my nose as i look up at the curly haired boy. "fine, what do you want to say. speak and leave."

he takes a deep breathe as he glances at both daniel and zach. he looses contact with the table beside him and places his arms behind his back.

"i've been using her also."

-unedited-