13. First Hug

All that she know was she's already at the police station. The police has been talking to her but she just keep froze. "Detective Jeon, she's the witness but she won't answer a thing."

"Yoon Ha noona?" She turn around. Jungkook. But she still don't know what to do. "It's ok. She can tell us later. She's still in shock, what are you expecting?" Jungkook said as he gave her a towel and mineral water.

"Noona? You want to go back to your hotel room?" That's the only question she can respond to. She nods her head slowly and Jungkook help her to get in the car. "Wait here." And he closed the door. He dialled Jimin's number and call him. "Hyung. Your wife, she just witness the case. We're sending her off to her hotel room. I'm gonna give you the info later."

"WHERE ARE YOU NOW?" "We just get out of a police station." "Send me the location of her hotel. I'm on my way. I just landed." He said and hang up the phone. He got on the driver seat and start the engine.

He try to have a slow talk with her but she's still shivering. But she tell him anyway where is the hotel since she wanted to go home so bad. 30 minutes ride was safe and she's already in the hotel room.

-Jimin-

He take 1 hour from the airport to the hotel. That's the fastest he could go. He then arrive and went straight to her room. He knock the door. "Yoon Ha? Yoon Ha are you in there?" But she don't want to open it. Surely she's mad at him. He continue to knock. He look so tired. So soulless. Maybe because he's not with his soul. (You see what I did there?)

"Yoon Ha, if you don't open I'm gonna break the door." Still no sound from her. "i modeun geon uyeoni anya
geunyang geunyang naye neukkimeuro
on sesangi eojewan dalla
geunyang geunyang neoye gippeumeuro ~"he lean his head against the door.

Still, she let him all alone like he did. "Please Yoon Ha,let me in." He beg and beg. "Atleast tell me if you're ok or not." He wait for any sound she will make but nothing. He run towards the counter at the first floor.

"Yes, sir. What can I help you?" "Can I have room key of room 623?" He ask showing his charm with his tinted glasses.  She looks kinda stunned. "But sir, we can't do that here. Privacy is priority." "What do you mean? I need to get in. She's my wife." " but still, we need her certification first."

"I'm her husband! She needs my certification to go out." Jimin talkbalk nearly lost his temper.  "Then why is she's alone up there?" A male staff came in between them. "Well I gave her the certification! " "call her!" "She didn't pick up! " "you guys are having a fight?" She ask sympathy.

"Oh god! I'm a police officer, work as an undercover detective. She's one of the witness. Please give cooperation for investigation." And both of the staff look at each other and bow at him. "We're so sorry. Here it is. I hope we help the investigation." "You guys should work diligently." He said before running to lift straight to the sixth floor.

623. He's right infront of it with the key. He just don't really have the gut. He afraid he's the one who's falling in love. Especially knowing Yeon Ji's pregnant. Yep, he knew. He thought it's not true but Taehyung said he saw her in front of the hospital with a file and it's obvious that she has a baby bump. He don't want to believe but it's the hurt truth.

And now he's afraid. Thinking how stupid he is, saving his heart for someone that just use him.

He open the door slowly. The room have no light except the lights of the city. He can see her silhouette, lying back facing him. He open his leather jacket. Slowly he walk towards her. "Yoon Ha ya.. You're sleeping?" No sound. "I'm sure you are. You won't let me alone like this."

And he sit on the bed. He lay next to her and give her a backhug. She obviously shocked as she flinch a little. Jimin smile as he know she hasn't sleep yet. He bury his face in her crook of her neck. "You smell so nice." He chuckles.

He fix his head, resting it on the back of her head. "I'm sorry, Yoon Ha ya." He planted a kiss on her head. "I'm sorry that you have to saw everything. I'm sorry that you saw such scene. I'm sorry that I didn't follow you. I'm sorry that I didn't care" he confess as he tighten the hug.

"I'm sorry that he saw you." He hold her hand and make a little circle with his thumb. Yoon Ha who's listening quietly just hold her tears thinking how the fuk she have to went through all of it after getting married. She hate it that there's a slightiest feel towards him. She hate the idea of she'd put hopes on him when he don't give a fuk to care. She hate him.

And she hate it when he can soothe her heart from hating him.

"From now on, I'm going to protect you. You're my best accident. I started to like you. Like, a lot. Maybe love, too?" He hug her as if he don't want to let go. She closed her eyes. "Good night." He said and kiss the back of her head. Jimin make himself comfortable while back hugging her.

She can't help but keep remembering whatever just happen towards her. She keeps on thinking but for godsake she can't find any. Is he aiming for her? Or it's just a coincidence that he aiming to everyone who's close to her.

Byun Byul Tae
Han Min Oh
Im Hwang Ja
Kim Bok Ju

None of them is wanted. None of them is that kind of person. Why? What happen?

She was thinking hard until she herself didn't realize she's falling asleep in his embrace. It is comforting. It is warm. "Why are you doing this?"