43. Mine

"Won't you have some breakfast?" She ask as Jimin walk towards her and eat the one in her spoon. "I--" "Bye!" He said with a mouthful of food. She just laugh. She ran towards the door and bid him goodbye. "Byeeee my Yoon Haaaaaa" he said as his car drifted away.

-Police station-

"Where is the forensic result?" He ask Jungkook. This case is only between Jungkook and Jimin. "Here. I nearly got caught by Tan Ji hyung. I'm afraid he's gonna tell Namjoon hyung." He said in the lowest volume outside the police station. "Thanks, Jungkook ah." He ruffle his hair. He smile showing his proud face with his bunny smile.

"Should we read it?" He ask. Jungkook nods and get in the jeep. "She got lot of bruises. Have been missing three months before yesterday. Her parents aren't Korean. They're Canadian. She live here, alone. yoon Ha's housemate when they're still student nurse." Jimin read out loud. "Cause of death?" Jungkook ask. "Wtf--" "why?!" Jungkook snatch the file. "Her heart is gone?!" "She got a messy stitches on her chest." He exclaimed, seeing the picture.

"So.. Are you saying that Won Ji beat her up and take her friggin heart?! That man doesn't need to go that far." Jungkook frowned. "But at this point, he's still can be innocent since he have the certification saying he's not in his right mind. But he will be quarantine in mental cell and under treatment." Jimin tell him as much as he knew as a senior. "Ha, talking about Won Ji, I do some research on him too." Jungkook smirk and raise his eyebrow.

"His full name is, Kim Won Ji. 24 years old. Work as a CEO at his father's company. But he's the only heir. So I search furthermore cuz it doesn't make sense. His father is old, but he still didn't take his place. But now I know. He's not well. He's suffering from bipolar disorder, anxiety, depression and Thanatophobia which is a medical condition whereby an individual experiences an extreme fear /phobia of death, whether or not if it is the idea of themselves dying or the loss of a loved one.Commonly those with Thanatophobia develop complex and prolonged grief patterns following bereavement.  He started to get some treatment with MHC Hospital, under Dr. Lee Yoon Ha for about 3 years when he found out about it. But he stop getting treatment. I'm not sure why so his disorder is getting worst. That's when he started to kill them."

"OK so.. Why did he even killed them if he has fear of something like that? But even before this, not all of his victim is in Yoon Ha's contact, right? He has been the serial killer every year started from the last 4 years when I'm first become an undercover." He look at Jungkook who has his finger under his nose (the "I know movie but I don't know movie name" pose)  "right. About that, he has a phobia of loosing. Not philophobia. Some of the victims is the one that is too close with his mom. And maybe,that's the reason why he's getting worse" He close the file that left Jimin nodding to himself.

"So.. I guess we can open this case already." He said. "Ofc. Ofc we are." Jimin get off and they reported it to their head officer.

...

Yoon Ha tried to call her father. "Hello?" "Goshhhh you finally pick it up. What so hard? I've been texting you, calling you all alone with no reply." She nag as she heard his little laugh. "I'm sorry.. Don't you worry my daughter. Can you pick me up at the airport? I got a big news." He said and Yoon Ha can hear his smile. "Ofc I can. When?" "Later at night? 8 pm?" "Ok. Call." And she hung up. It's already evening that she decided to turn on the television.

She saw what on news. Everything that happen last night was not a surprised anymore. But Mina's dead, is another level of cruelty. She gasp when they show the blurry picture of Mina Morgan. "This.. This can't be." Her tears rolled down like a river. "Nooo.. Not that way.. Please" she's on her knees. Her hands are shaking when she's trying to reach out for Jimin. But the moment he pick it up, he's already at the front door.

"JIMIN!" She scream his name with her tears flowing down. Jimin run towards her. And he look at the television. "I'm.. I'm sorry" he said under his breath. He engulfed her with his own body and her fist turn into a grip and she's gripping on Jimin's shirt while crying. "He's so.. C-Cruel. Mina s-sh-houldn't b-b-be treated that way.. T-th-th-here's so much m-mo-more better w-w-way f-for her to d-d-die. She d-die with n-no heart.." She cried. Jimin rub her back for comfort. "I know.. Don't worry.. Everyone's safe now" he make her look at him and he wipe off her tears.

"We safe won't bring them back." She whisper under her breath.

Jimin knows exactly what she's going through. He was once lost someone he love too. Yoon Ha. So he knew very much. "I heard that the funeral will be held tomorrow. We're going, ok?" Yoon Ha nods vigorously. "Now, what can we do to calm you?" She look up to him before she shook her head and continue to hug him. She's surprisingly super clingy today . "I am not being clingy. I'm in my comfort zone." She give him a glare. He giggles. "I'm sorry." He tightens the hug.

Someway somehow, she felt secured, safe, comfortable, loved. "Jimin, I'm going to MHC hospital." She said while fidgeting with his shirt. "When?" "Now."

He send her there. She said he didn't have to get inside so he didn't even tho he insist. She get in and Nurse Tae Oh greet her with a big tight hug and she can feel her sobs. "Where have you been, Dr.Lee?" She ask in her hug. "I'm sorry I've been away." She frown as she felt like her tears gonna rolled down, again. But then all of the staff gathered around to share the big hug. "I really miss you guys" "what really happen, actually Dr.Lee?" Soon Ah ask. "It's.. Its a long story." She said. They all sat down, mourning.

"Since you're away for the trip, she looks so miserable. Her phone can't stop ringing. But weirdly, she didn't answer. She easily attacked with anxiety and anxious. Sometimes when I ask her something, she already sweating." One of the staff confess. "It's like.. She has been threatened or--" "that's enough." Nurse Tae Oh said that shut them down. "We should be mourning by now." She continue. Yoon Ha can't stop the tears. "I.. I guess I got to go now. I'm sorry. I promise I'll get back to work." She said and she dialled Jimin's number.

"Husband..where are you?" "Coming~" and she waits. For a good 5 minutes, he arrived. "Sorry I keep you waiting. I bought some snack just now." He smile taking the foods from the back seat before he realize her wet cheeks. "Yoon Ha--" he want to say things but non of it came out. "Oh Mai Gad.." She wipes it off. "I'm sorry that I always cry. I didn't mean to. I'll stop." She force a laugh.

"Hey, don't say that. Express what you got to express. Don't hold it back. How much longer should you hold it? Cry all you want for I'll make you a brand new memories without tears after this." Jimin held her hands with love and tender. "I know you need times and you can have it all. If you need me, just come to me." He continue. She burst into tears again as she's touched by his offer. "I will" she smile.

Yoon Ha told him about her dad. For the whole journey, they talk about everything that they've missed around each other. But then, they went silence. Comfortable silence, weirdly. Jimin let out a heavy sigh. "Why? Tired? Want me to drive?" "Lol. You? Drive?" Jimin smirk with scoff. "My, my, my.. I do take class when I was a student." She said and raise her eyebrow. "Do you even know which is the break pedal?" "Ain't that stupid, Jimin" she chuckles. "If that's what you think." Jimin laugh. "YA!" She hit his forearm as she laugh.

...

-Airport-

She waits and waits. But he's with her. He won't let her wait again, alone. Jimin is sitting while she's keep going back front, back, front. "Why don't you just sit?" He grab her wrist and pull her down. "He should've be here by now." She said. "It's--" "YOON HA!" Her dad called her out in crowd and wave at her. Everyone look at them. She run towards him and give him a big big hug.

"You're here." She smile. Later, jimin came. "Father, " he shake hand with him. "Where's eomma?" Jimin ask. Yoon Ha look at him in shock. As far as she knew, Jimin hates her so much. As Jimin saw her raised eyebrows he smile awkwardly. "Just, curious."