40. You Got Me

-Jimin-
Today was another day. Last night, there's a serial killer case where he murdered another innocent man near the school. After they do the investigation, Jungkook and Jimin was told to be looking out for that zone. They walk casually when Jungkook barely trip over a stone. Jimin turn around. "Seriously, Jeon Jungkook? Why do you even.. Nevermind. I don't know you. Got to go." and he left Jungkook alone. But then he stop. Jungkook tilt his head. He saw a woman with a boy. And he heard it clearly.

"Yeon Ji?" Jungkook rolled his eyes before going somewhere else. He took out his phone. "Tae Hyungggggggg~" he whine. "What? Namjoon Hyung force you to further your study?" He ask like a mum. "No.. Jimin hyung,met Yeon Ji again." He reported. "Aish...that gaeshik.. It's ok. I'll tell Jin Hyung after this, ok?" "Alright.." "So now get back to work. Take care kook ah. Love you" "you too hyung. I'm hanging up." "Ok.."

-Yoon Ha-
Yoon Ha has been grounded for her stepmom insist that she just making fuss. Her dad come in the room. "You're not.. Supposed to come in." Yoon Ha said as she's fidgeting her hem of cloth. "Will you tell me what happen?" "Even if I do, will you believe me?" She glance over him. Her father stay quiet for a good 3 second.

"But I know who does." He smile thinking about what he's thinking. "Jimin" and he did the same thing, straight outside the palace. She run faster every step towards the place that she had promise to be with everytime she's meeting Jimin. And there he is, waiting for her. She run towards Jimin with all her might. Jimin was smiling until he notice the tears on her cheeks. She hug him immediately. "I-i miss you, Chim ah.. Where have you been?" Jimin break the hug. "What do you mean 'where have I been'? I've been waiting for you. You didn't show up the last two days of our date. What happen? You good?"

She smile. "I told you.. I found it hard to smile." He chuckles. "Why your cheeks are... Red?" Jimin touches it. "I-i fell down on my cheeks." She giggles. He put his palm on her right cheeks. "Does it hurt? Why are you still so careless?" And she lean in the touch until her eyes closed. Oh how she missed these kinds of touch. "Jimin.. You bought a new cologne?" She ask. "No I didnt--" he widen his eyes. "Urm. Yes?" "You're.. Hiding something, aren't you?" "No.. Why would I?" "That's right. Why would you?"

Jimin look somewhere else. "OK, fine. I met Yeon Ji." She smiles. "You're.. Smiling?" "Yes. Atleast you're not lying." And Jimin blushes. They intertwined their hands. "I'm sorry but I can't stop thinking. Why did you guys met?" Finally, the only question she wanted to ask is out. "Well actually.. I don't really wanted to meet her that way. We just met out of coincidence." He look at her with their hands intertwined. "Aaah... It's like fate to be?" Jimin make the duh face. "Hey chim.. Where's my necklace? Can't I take it yet or...?"

"Right. Your necklace! Urm.. Yoongi hyung still working on it. The next time we meet, I'm gonna give it to you." Yoon Ha nods. Yoon Ha look at her wrist watch. "Your highness" Yoon Ha turn to bow at Jimin. "Yes, my scullery maid?" Both of them holding their laughter. "I'm afraid it's time for me to back to the castle before they caught me." Jimin nods prince-like. "Ofc, my lady. You should take care until our next meeting. Alright?" And she smile before she let go of his hand. But Jimin didn't.

"Promise me,you'll come. You'll take care. And please, I love you so much." Yoon Ha nods. Then, Jimin let her hand go. He breathe in and let out a sigh. "Yeon Ji.. You still giving me problems even after we're done." He said as he remember the perfume Yeon Ji gave.

-Yoon Ha-
She went back home. They called her for dinner. "Can you please don't be the pain in the ass? Just sit with us for a dinner." Her step-mom rolled her eyes. "We are going to a business trip to London." She continue. "Oh really? That's great." Yoon Ha said. "So.. I'll be alone with the maids?" She continue. "What are you talking about, sweetie? You're staying with Won Ji." Her mother-in-law said. "Pardon? I thought it's business trip? Isn't Won Ji one of you?" "He's just a heir." Her step-mom interupt.

"When?" "After this. " this is so not fair. "But--"

After they left, two days after it, Won Ji ask her to take his things. "Yoon Haaa.. Can you take my things in the west wing room?" She look at him consciously. "Urmm.." "Since you've entered it." He wink. She walk but he told her to run. When she get inside, there's another one, ribbon. She looks closely. It's her patient ,the bulimia man. She heard a click and she knew it's him. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!" she ask him.

He smirk. "Don't you like it?" "TELL ME ONE, FVKING REASON! WHY!? WHY IT HAVE TO BE THEM?!?!!" She messed her hair. He come close and Yoon Ha step backwards. But his hand reach towards her to hold her hands. "YOU! ITS ALL BECAUSE OF YOU!" He slap her. "YOU ARE MINE! CANT YOU BARE THAT IN MIND?!" he punch her until she's on the ground.

"You.. You're flirting with them!" He continue as he kick her in her stomach. "I am not." Her mouth has been oozing out with bloods. "He's just a CUSTOMER!" She continue. "BUT THEY ARE TOO CLOSE!" And he pull her hair to the back so that she face him for him to punch her in the face. "You're too much, WON JI!" "YOU'RE TOO BEAUTIFUL, YOON HA!" He cried. "You think, YOU THINK I DON'T KNOW?! YOU'VE BEEN MEETING THE BASTARD?!" he grab whatsoever besides him and smash it on her head that make her end up unconscious.

All she ever know was, she woke up in her own bedroom, bruise at the end of her eyes, her cheekbones, jaw. The end of her lips feels like torn. It's bleeding. Her knuckles is filled with cuts and bruises from resistance. Her other cheekbone too, got a cut. Her head spinning too hard she can't see straight. Her arms are full of blue and green bruises. She look all around, the blinding light. She decided to sleep since her head is killing her. But it hurts a lot that she can't. "Argh..." She whine. She frowned but it's still, hurts. She can't do anything. Suddenly Won Ji come in.

"You're ok, Yoon Ha ya? I'm sorry I'm too harsh on you. I'm sure it will fade away later. I.. I don't know how to cover the cut at the end of your lips. I'm sorry." Yoon Ha stay silent. This is going overboard. "I-" "but it's still your fault. I wouldn't get this angry if you would just take care of your relationship-" "BUT YOU SHOULD HAVE CONTROL YOUR TEMPER!" She shout. Actually it hurts as hell but she's so angry. Won Ji gaze at her before standing up and bang the door open. "Just so you know, once you said that, there's no escape for you! If I found out you're not here, I'm afraid my target would be.. Jimin?" And he left.

Who would've thought it will turn out like this. She sit, hugging her knees close, head down in the empty space between her knee. Quietly sobbing. "I.. I don't care. I've promised I'll see him. I will." She talk to herself. Not long after that, Won Ji come in, again. Holding a tray of dinner. "You have to eat." "I can die because of hungriness but I choose to die because not being free. I'm gonna die anyway." She rolled her eyes. "Atleast, before you die.. Don't make your stomach suffer."

"It's not fair if it's only my stomach that's satisfied." "Is it so hard for you to just eat?!" "Is it so hard for you to let me go!?" Won Ji pissed off and smack the tray. "Suit yourself." Yoon Ha make the I don't care face. "Suit yourself either." She mumble under her breath. As soon as he get out, she pull down the blanket and clothes that she had collect in the room to make a long rope. She get down with it and sneak out. It's hurts. She wears all black. A mask, glasses, long sleeves hoodie, skinny jeans, boots.

She wait for Jimin at the promised place. For about 5 minutes, he arrived. "Hey, Angel. What are you doing?? " he smirk. "Waiting for my boyfriend. Have you seen him?" "That's gross. He's that late?? Will you come with me instead?" Yoon Ha chuckles. As they walk, in silent, Jimin sneakily wanted to intertwined with her. But she avoid with a hiss. Jimin look at her. But he didn't say a thing.

Jimin wanted to put his arms around her neck, she avoid. "Hey.. What's wrong?" His voice laced up with worry. "N-nothing." He take her hands slowly and bring it infront of him. He examine it. His eyes went wide. "Yoon Ha??? How??" He held her hands with more care. Seeing the knuckles with cuts. He can see her tears. "Don't tell me.." He pull down her mask. And take off her glasses ever so gently. "Yoon Ha.."