Chapter 2

Thor puts on his black shades as the raccoon landed the ship.

"Welp we're here! Thank you panda bear" Thor yelled throwing his hands in the air.

A loud laugh bursts from my mouth. He's such an idiot.

"Can't believe they renamed this place." he scoffed looking at the mini sign that read 'welcome to New Asgard'

"Thor,they only added the word 'new' in front of it. It's not that big of a difference."

He shook his head,taking a sip of his beer to then crashing it onto the floor.
"ANOTHER!!!"

I unbuckle my seat belt and hop out the ship following Thor. I looked around astonished at all the greenery this place had. It was quiet and peaceful. Not like any other place I know here on earth. The wind blew my strands away from my face and made me shiver quite a bit. I wasn't in my uniform. I had on a black tank top and denim jeans pairing with my black knee high boots.

"Peaceful isn't it."

I glanced at him and turned to witness all the hills and trees. "Yes...very."

"You like it here don't ya." He grinned nudging my arm.

"A little to much." I chuckled.

"Great. Get used to it."

"Huh?" I asked walking closer to him.

He ignored me and suddenly stopped. He pulled his glasses to the tip of nose and put his chin down smiling like an idiot.

"There she is..." he said looking over the hill at the figure.

From here I couldn't make out a face. But I could see the colors she was wearing as it contrasted from the greens. Thor pulls my arm and walks down the hill approaching the woman. Her back was turned to us.

"Hello Thor." She spoke. The tone of her voice seemed intimidating.

"How'd you know!" He laughed

"I smell you from a mile away." She stated,turning around

The second I saw her,butterflies came to my stomach. She was stunning. Her brunette hair fell on the sides of her shoulder. The top was pinned back holding all the fly a ways from the wind. I couldn't keep my eyes off the woman. the sight of her looked majestic in every way possible. I wondered how someone could look so sweet and scary at the same time. Everything about her was so intense.

Her eyes locked into mine. They were brown like milk chocolate but had shades of yellow to it as they reflected off the sun that was peaking from the clouds. I tried to wrap my head around on how insanely gorgeous she was. Her facial structure complimented her luscious full pink lips that were now curving into a smile. I felt something in my chest burn up. My heart was beating fast. The look she gave me was something I couldn't put into words.

I was brought back into reality from her speaking. I couldn't cope what she said. A few seconds past by and she lifted an eyebrow waiting for an answer I suppose.

"...What?" I asked,taken back.

She laughed. "I said what's your name silly."

I gaped. "Oh. It's um Carol...Danvers. Carol Danvers."

She shook my hand. Her touch. Her hands were so soft and fragile. It sent shivers down my spine and all over my skin as I looked at our physical contact.

She smiled. "You can call me val."

"...kyrie? Valkyrie. Yes Val. Ok!" I nervously laughed

"You're cold." she quickly stated,releasing her hand from mine.