Chapter 13

*Carols POV*

I groaned as my eyes opened. The bright saturated sun shined through between the curtain peaks causing me to put a hand over my face. I noticed the feeling of warmth. The feeling was very close to me. My body shifted up and down,slowly like a steady heartbeat. It took me a few seconds to realize that I was cupped with Valkyrie. I panicked for a second but then remembered last night.

I stroke my lips remembering each second,and each moment we shared yesterday. I have to say It was so passionate and romantic. I didn't expect that at all. I didn't expect us to do anything really.

"Carol?" I heard.

I looked up,my hand on her chest as hers on my waist. She sat up and looked around.

"I'm not making the bed." She stated.

I laughed.
"You're something else brunnhilde..."

She shrugged. "You're not the first to say that."

I let go of her hold and stretched.
"A new day!"

"Is that how you wake up every morning. Shouting something positive?"

I shot her a confused look. "No. what the hell. Just because we slept together doesn't mean you can now pick on me now."

She raised an eyebrow and kept her mouth shut,trying not to laugh. She knew I was right. I smirked,looking away.

"Would you like to go to dinner today?" I asked

Before she could answer I heard a knock on the door.

I harshly whispered to val "Shit I'm not in any clothes!"

She gave me a 'so what' look as she's naked in bed,the covers only hiding the waist down.

I quickly grab a blanket and wrap it around my body.

There was another knock.

"Shit!" I cursed under my breath,as I tripped over my own blanket.

I stumble to the door quickly opening it to find myself facing...Thor.

"CAROL!" He boomed.

I stood there in utterly shock. My jaw slowly dropped.

"WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN UP TO-"

He paused,looking me up and down. He gave a fake chuckle and grinned biting his nail.

"I think this is the wrong time,Thor." I quietly said.

"I needed to talk to Valkyrie. She was supposed to call me."

"Thor. You do know that you do not own a phone right. do we need to go through this again?"

"I told you. I don't have a phone but there's such thing as an electronic letter called an email."

"Yeah...again. Do you even have a computer? Did you buy one like I told you too so we won't go through problems like this."

"No.what for?"

I face palmed. "Jesus Christ."

Valkyrie walked up behind me only in undergarments. "What's the problem here?"

Thor looked up and screamed. "WHOA THERE HAHA WHAT IS GOING ON?!"

"What do you think?" I said flashing him.

His jaw dropped. "Oh...I'm guessing this was quite uhhhh wrong time then...my apologies. I'll just call another strong 'superhero'. I guess I'll see you la-"

"THOR." Val shouted.
"Stop wasting our time. What do you want?! Why are you here again."

"I could be having breakfast in bed right now." I mumbled.

"Your breakfast WAS right here." She teased pointing to herself. She shot a look at Thor to make him uncomfortable.

Thor nervously laughed. A sweat streaming down his forehead.

"Uh- I...I came here to um. I came here-to this hotel-now in front of you guys to Tell you that we gotta leave here. We gotta leave Paris."

Rocket walked up. "Move it or lose it love birds."

"Oh hey rocket." I smiled.

"Don't even smile at me. You guilty shithead. Next time you guys fondue,make sure ya turn off ya ear piece. I didn't need to hear what I heard last night while I was tweakin the ship. Come on now."

My face got red. Shit. I had no idea those things were on.

"It's quite an emergency.." Thor said,squinting

"What's going on?!" Val yelled

"There was an attack."

"Oh my god Thor. Be more specific! Where?!?"

"New York."

"Why the hell are we hearing this now?! Especially from you?!" I yelled

He looked down and popped open a beer. "Carol. Those things in New York. They have fury."

A/N
Thanks for 2K reads! I hope you guys are enjoying this book!
❤️💛💚💙🧡