Chapter 12

*Mature Content*

Carol was taken back. She grinned at the thought. Even though she wanted to so bad she didn't expect it to be like this.

It was quiet. The silence built up between them and carol hated it. Carol slowly walked up to to Valkyrie whom was sitting on the edge of the bed. Carol drops to her knees and gets ahold of her left leg. She extends it and strokes it with her soft palms. She looked up at Valkyrie. They shared a warm gaze of approval. Carol started to leave trails of kisses from her ankle to her ear. She grabbed ahold of her hair and gently tugged it back,tilting Val's head. Her neck was exposed,now being covered with wet kisses. Val tried her best to keep calm from her touch. She was excited. She wanted carol. All of her.

"You're so beautiful." Carol whispered into Valkyries ear. She could feel her breath tickling her skin,leaving her with goosebumps all over.

Her voice was low and seductive which turned Val on. Valkyrie bit her lip as carol placed a hickey on her chest.

Val put her index finger under carols chin meeting face to face. She shivers in anticipation.

"I want you. All of you." V whispered.

Carol smirked. She leaned in and kissed Val on the lips. She cupped her face with one hand and tangled her fingers into Val's hair,pulling her close. Valkyrie released herself from the kiss gazing into carols eyes.

Valkyrie stands up from the bed and slowly removes her top and pants. Carols eyes travel her body. She gaped her mouth.

Valkyrie crashed her lips with carol once again allowing entrance to share one another's tongue. She lets out a quiet moan before slipping off carols shirt.

"Take this off." She said tugging on her pants.

Carol obeys and rips off her jeans. V couldn't take her eyes off of her. She was breathtaking. Her breath shallowed when carol went for her chest again. Carol cupped her breast sucking her. She stops and her lips find Valkyries once again,this time more passionate than ever.

"I want you." V moaned.

Carols fingers traveled down. She stroked her waist down to her inner thigh. Val laid back onto the bed as carol got on top,positioning herself onto her lap. She places her hand under and between her legs rubbing Val. Val closed her eyes and took in the sensation. Carol pushes her legs apart,feeling every inch of her.

Valkyrie aggressively flips carol over and kisses her stomach,getting lower and lower by the second.

"I missed you." She whispered.

"Show me...show me how much you missed me." Carol smirked,biting her lip.

She positions her head in between carols legs and kisses her sweet spot.

Carol arches her back,tangling her hands in V's hair. She bites her lip,squeezing her eyes shut.

Valkyrie grips onto her waist,moving Her tongue faster. Carol moaned as Val inserted a finger. She thrusted it fast.

"Valkyrie please." Carol moaned.

Minutes later she gasped,reaching her climax.

"Guess we know who's more dominant in this." Valkyrie joked,falling to carols side.

Carol took a few breaths shaking her head. She covered her face laughing.

She turned over and crawled on top of Valkyrie. She smirked
"It's Definitely not you."