Chapter 6

Walking through the streets of Paris was really amazing. The culture here was truly beautiful. The scent of delicious food filled up your nose. Valkyrie seemed to enjoy it as much as I did,But so far I know we're only here to meet up with Thor. I wish we were here to just hang out and enjoy each other's presence. Maybe one day,hopefully soon we can cherish our 'work vacation' together. Rocket sent us the address where to meet up at. It wasn't so far from where we were at now.

"How long till we're there? I really don't want to leave this view." Val said

I looked at my watch. "It seems to be up the corner right here?"

V sighed,following me. We then both stopped at destination In shock. We both found ourselves standing in front of a five-star restaurant.

"Are you sure it's here?" Val asked.

A voice boomed from behind us.
"MY TWO FELLOW FRIENDS!"

We turned our heels.

Val gasped. "Thor!"

Thor pulled us two into a big warm embrace. He no longer smelt like beer. He smelt like loads of pasta.

I laughed at the thought. "It's great to see you Mighty one."

"Likewise. Now I'm guessing you two are wondering why you're here in this lovely place." He said poking us.

Me and Val glanced at each other and back at Thor.

Val nodded. "Yes. We are very curious why we were suddenly sent here. Another random special occasion of yours?"

"No actually. A special occasion of yours!"

She furrowed her eyebrows.

"What do you mean?" I budded in.

"Welp. You two like dates don't you? Don't think I didn't see the way you guys were gazing into each other's eyes." Thor said in his high pitched voice.

I roll my eyes,trying to not laugh.
"Is this a problem?"

Val smiled and looked at me. "No. Not at all." She looked back at Thor. "Thank you Thor,really."

"Aha your welcome. But thank me for the idea. You can thank the panda bear for getting this...what do they call it? Reservation... and hotel stay."

My jaw dropped "Hotel stay?!"

"Hehe yeah." He chuckled.

Val covered her face,looking down at her feet.
"Thor you are truly something else."

"Enjoy and tell me all about it."

"How when you don't have a phone?"

"The rocket the panda does." He smiled.

I laughed. "He's a raccoon."

Thor scoffed. "I think you may be wrong on that but. We'll have that discussion later. I'll see you little people around later."

V flipped her eyes "Bye Thor."

We watched him stumble away,as he greeted random strangers.
"He's crazy." V said.

I turned and looked at the restaurant. It was beautiful. How the hell did a raccoon get ahold of this?

I walk up,opening the golden door and turn to V.

"My lady." I mocked,gesturing her to walk in first.

She laughed and accepted my offer.

Meanwhile we found our reserved seats and sat down in silence. There was a live band playing soothing jazz music. It really was the most clique place.