Chapter 15

MINOR FAR FROM HOME SPOILERS

Carol,Valkyrie,Thor,and Rocket quietly aboard the ship.

"I see them down there." Valkyrie whispered to the team.

Thor squints. "What's those things on their head?"

Fury and Maria Hill were cuffed onto a bed unconscious. There was devices connected to the temples of their face.

"They're trying to process information...and from here. It looks like they're having trouble with it." Carol budded in.

3 Aliens were smacking the device trying to make it work,as the screen monitor was glitching. From what they can only notice it was glitching codes and passwords from their minds.

Thor burps. "Well let's go get em,shall we?"

"Dammit Thor wait!" Rocket scolds.
"Ever heard of something called a plan??!"

"Yes of course. You don't think I know what A plan is? Lemme explain it for you-"

"Thor! He was using sarcasm for crying out loud." Carol whispered.

Thor shrugs and runs to the aliens working with fury and Maria.

Carol,Val and Rocket watch as he screams and hits one with his head.

"Guess that's our cue." Val said,getting up and striking one of the aliens.

"You take care of these big headed things, while I disconnect the devices from hills and fury's head!" Rocket yelled to carol.

Carol nods and blasts a few aliens. She hoped she wouldn't come across yon Rogg again. She dreaded him. She hated him with her gut.

"So who's yon rogg?!" Valkyrie yelled as she punched another creature.

"Someone I had fought back in the 90s!" Carol yelled blasting once more.

"Did he look like that?!"

Carol stopped. Her breath hitched.

And There he was.

He looked old. Scars all over his face,Worn out Kree suit.

"Shit." Carol murmured under her breath.

"Look at who came to save the day! If it isn't the one and only Vers." He clapped.

"I thought I told you to stay away from this planet. Why are you here?!" Carol yelled.

"There's no time to be asking questions. Or you'll end up like one of them-"

He turned to reference fury and hill. But they were gone.

"What did you do with them?! Are you really trying to cause another scene here?"

"I'm here to end you...for good."

"I'm right here!" He teased,putting his arms in the air.
"Come. Fight me. Hand to hand...like the old days."

Valkyrie sneaked up behind him and pulled him into a choke hold.

"V no!" Carol yelled,running towards her.

Yon pressed a button on his gun,reducing the gravitational pull around them.

Valkyrie floated in the air. Yon pressed the button back causing Val to drop to the ground hitting her head.

Yon turned around and picked her up by her hair.

Carol got back on her feet running towards him. "STOP."

An alien from behind grabbed carol and attached an electronic device to her neck causing her body to lock up.