Chapter 11

2 days had passed.
Valkyrie still made her ways,silent not wanting to have any contact with carol. She wanted to so bad. She dreaded the feeling of not feeling warm in her embrace. She missed her touch.

Carol hated the fact that Valkyrie wasn't opening up. She felt the tension build every second as the days passed by. She tried her best to speak to her but it wasn't working out.

Actions speak louder than words.

Carol was sitting on her bed as Valkyrie was on the floor fixing her suit. Carol quickly stood up and left the hotel room. Val wondered where she went. She wondered why she was so sudden with her movements lately. Was she planning something?

Carol Roamed the streets and came by a shop. The pleasant scents filled her nostrils. She loved the smell of passion. She and Valkyrie had walked past this flower shop a few times but never got the chance to go in. Val used to always stop her and point out her favorite flowers.

Roses.

Carol walked up to the man.
"Can I get roses?"

"Yes mam! For you beautiful...for free." The man winked at carol.

Carol laughed,taken back. She put her hand on her chest. "Oh! Merci!"

The man looked her up and down. before turning to her,he grabbed the bouquet of roses.

"Here my lady. I hope to see you around soon my love." He said handing her the flowers.

Carol nodded retrieving the flowers. She turned her heel and laughed to herself. 'He really had the nerve.' She thought.

Carol then came across I whine bus and purchased a few bottles.

~

Carol made it to their hotel door and knocked. "Room service!"

Valkyrie muted the Television and opened the door. She blankly stared at carol who was grinning with a bouquet of roses in one hand and a big bottle of dark red whine in another.

Valkyrie scoffed. "You know it's really hard to stay mad at you." She said grabbing the bottle and turning around.

"Can we actually talk...please."

Val sighed and sat down on the edge of the bed flicking the bottle open.

"You have 30 seconds."

"Thirty seconds?! H-"

"1...2...3"

"Ok fine!" Carol said putting her hands up in defense.
"I'm not trying to get you back or whatever with these roses. I just wanted to sincerely apologize in general. I want you to understand I wasn't trying to be selfish on my last mission. I just felt insecure because I put your safety first. All I'm asking is you just accept my mistake. I did it for you. I just want you to see it that way..."

"And 30! Right on time." Valkyrie said.

"Do you understand where I'm coming from???"

Val rolled her eyes. "Sure."

"Val I'm being serious!"

"I know you are." She laughed,shaking her head

Carol crossed her arms. She lifted her chin up smirking.
"Are you going to accept my apology? You can't be mad at me forever."

V sighed,lost for words. "I just want to move on..." she whispered.

"I'm so sorry." Carol said.

Valkyrie looked up at carol. "Can you show me that you are..."