(PLATONIC) Yandere!Snatcher x Child!Reader

Before any of you say ANYTHING about the age difference and all that, I'm making this more of an overprotective borderline yandere because you are a child in this. Sorry about that. PS child reader isn't allowed to swear~

Oh, and the art for this chapter was created by the lovely ivorythebean on tumblr and the oneshot was requested by EnderAlexDraws

Narrator's POV
You're seen leaving one of Snatcher's traps, fuming. 'I have to fight a possessed outhouse. A POSSESSED OUTHOUSE! WHY?! Seriously, how does that stupid noodle expect me to do all this stuff! I'm still young! Adults do this kind of poop!' You rant inside your head as you stomp towards Subcon Village.

As soon as you arive, you see subconites and dwellers running about in terror. You almost get hit by a pothole popping up through the forest floor, but you're hardly paying attention. That feeling of someone watching you is back... You shake your head, snapping out of it, and dart to the source of the chaos.

The gap was no problem to get across, thanks to your hookshot, but what greeted you next had you shaking in your boots. There really was a possessed outhouse. And its next victim is you.

~Timeskip~

You scream in agony, falling to the cold stone beneath you. Your ears were ringing and your brused and bloody body refused to move anymore.

You glance up at the possessed outhouse one last time as your vision starts to fade. The outhouse was sending one last attack to finish the job. "P-Please...he-elp..."

Just before your body gives in and your vision fades to black, you see a colorful beam of light blasts in front of you, obliterating the oncoming attack.

When you come to, you find your tiny body bandaged and wrapped up, covered in a blanket. You craine your neck to take in your surroundings and realize you're back in Snatcher's tree house. 'Why am I-'

"It's about time you woke up, kid." There was only one person who owned that voice. You glance up and realize you're not just in Snatcher's tree home, you're resting on top of him.

"Wha...What happened?" You croak, trying to meet his gaze.

"You nearly died, kid. You're lucky some of my minions were able to stop the outhouse." The specter sighs. He seemed disitrested. "They took care of you and left you at my doorstep. Just rest, kid. I can't have you do anything for me in this state."

You take his word, too tired to fight or argue. What you didn't know is Snatcher lied to your face.

He was the one who saved you from the possessed outhouse. He was the one who tore it to shreds with no mercy after seeing you hurt. He was the one who cared for you while you were unconscious. He knew from the moment you stepped into his forest that you would be the one that would keep him company for the rest of his days, and he's planning to never let you go. It would take time for you to trust him, but he would wait. He would do anything to have you by his side forever. 'Don't worry, (Y/N)... In the end...'

'You will be MINE FOREVER!'

__________________

Oh boy I hope this was good enough for my first oneshot. Sorry it's so short!