Hat Kid x Fem!Reader x Sister!Mustache Girl

This one is a cute one, folks! As always, whenever the kids are involved the fic is a best friend relationship, no romance. Anywho this was requested by HahaLemondade and the art is by snazzy-chipz-art on tumblr (go check them out!!)

Refrence:
(Y/N) = Your Name

Narrator's POV
You knew this was going to happen at some point. Hat Kid, your BFF has invited you and your sister, Mustache Girl, onto her spaceship for a sleepover. You normally wouldn't mind, but you were afraid that Mu would cause a scene.
It's not her fault, you don't blame her. It's just that what she had done a year ago to everyone has still stuck with her and some of the others.

You asked Hat Kid before if anyone was going to be there, and she told you it was going to be a suprise. You begged her not to bring anyone else, but she just didn't listen.

The sight of everyone who Mu had hurt last year standing in the living room of Hat Kid's ship sent her into a panic, fleeing for the kitchen. Hat Kid went after her to confront her, leaving you with the birds, jar of goop, small Nomad, and towering specter to talk in the main room.

That had happened who knows how many hours ago. And you were growing worried. DJ Grooves could see that on your face as he slid over to you.

"Darling why don't you go check on little diva and your sister" He whispers to you, snapping you out of your thoughts. You nod and run up to the kitchen doors.

As you get close, you can hear the raised voices of Mu and Hat Kid arguing. You push the doors open and slide inside to find them both in an intense argument.

"But Hat Kid! I can't do this, you know that! I hurt all those people out there!" Mu seemed desparate to make Hat Kid see her side.

"But Mu they all forgive you!" Hat Kid retorts, crossing her arms. "I don't see the problem with hanging out with them for one night!"

"BUT-" Mu screams in fustration, anger, and sadness. Just seeing and hearing that made you crack.

"Please stop..." You whispered, gripping your sides. Both girls snap their heads in your direction just in time to see you hug them both. "Please don't fight..."

"(Y/N)..." Hat Kid whispers. "I'm so sorry... I just thought it would be fun to get together with everyone..."

"But sis is still hard on herself" You whisper back, explaining everything to Hat Kid. She listens to you as you hug Mu and calm her down.

"I'm so sorry Mu, (Y/N). I'll send everyone home" Hat Kid tells you both. Mu's head snaps up and she shakes it.

"No, wait, let them stay..." She murmurs. "I-I'll try to get along."

Hat kid beams and you pull both girls in a big hug. "You two are the best!" You exclaim, taking both their hands and leading them out of the kitchen.

~Timeskip~

"Hah! You'll never win!" Mu exclaims from atop a huge pillow fort. You all decided it would be fun to make two pillowforts and try to knock the other team's fort down. So far, Mu's team of herself, Snatcher, Grooves and the Mafia Boss was winning. You, Hat Kid, the Conductor, and the small nomaid were taking a big loosing streak.

Pretty soon, your fort falls to the ground as pillows cover you all. You laugh as everyone struggles to get out of the massive pillow pile.

Tonight was pretty great, and you were glad your sister and best friend were part of it

__________________

Hopefully this was at least okay for a sleepover with an argument. Anyways I love you all and have a good day!