Conductor x Reader

So this one is one hell of a ride and yes, I made up a name for the Conductor on this, fight me. This was requested by @S0me_worthless_idiot and the art is by yourfriendmystery on tumblr (go check 'em out)!

Reference:
(Y/N) = Your Name

Narrator's POV
The Conductor grins, laughing like a child at Hat Kid's frantic face as she ran through the breaking train. He's currently in his office in Deab Bird Studio, watching the footage he obtained today for his movie Train Rush. The footage he caught for the day was fantastic, and he was sure to win the Anual Bird Movie Awards for this. Sadly, he didn't realize how much of a wreck his baby would be after filming. He knew he was going to get an earful from his trusty mechanic- "WESLEY O'BRIAN!" Speak of the devil.

The Conductor whirls around in his office chair just as the door is thrown open, there stood you in your mechanic's outfit. "What the hell were you thinking?!"

Now, most would think the Conductor would take care of his own train, but he knows nothing about fixing it. So when you find yourself being the prime caretaker of the Conductor's train instead of working in that car garrage, you were kind of shocked. Soon the two of you would start talking and become friends, then secret lovers. Both of you would easily deny you were in a relationship with the other (you're as hotheaded as he is) but in private it was a battle to see who would become flustered first.

Speaking of you, you were livid. You stormed forward, coming face to face with the Conductor. "You have a lot to explain, mister!" you yell in his face.

The Conductor gulps before getting out of his chair. He stands in front of you, looking up at your pretty face. "Ye remember that movie I've been talking about fer awhile?"

"Yeah I remember." You growl, crossing your arms. "It was Train Rush, right?"

"Exactly, lass. As ye can see... It didn't exactly go as planned." He frowned. You looked like you were going to blow a gasket and more. He had to think fast before you did and threw a temper that could match his.

The Conductor quickly pulls you down just as you were about to open your mouth and quickly gives you a peck on the lips. That instantly shuts you up, as a cherry red blush spreads across your cheeks. The Conductor chuckles at your expression, pulling you down further. "Count another win fer me~" He teases, kissing you again.

You groan under your breath, hugging the Conductor. "Yeah yeah, you still owe me though" You stutter out, causing the Conductor to laugh.

"Tae handle a task like working on me train, I think I've owed ye from th' start."

It's too bad you both didn't notice Hat Kid peeking in on the both of you, now chanting "(Y/N) and Conductor sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" in her head. She runs off, giggling quietly.

__________________

Chaotic Hat Kid is at it again XD. Anyways, hope you all enjoyed that! After this it's a freaking Snatcher marathon with a side of Moonjumper, so buckle down and get ready for a wild ride!