Discotrain~ (Human!Conductor x Human!DJ Grooves)

Suprise! This one ain't an x reader oneshot! Normally I wouldn't really consider doing one like this but I'm a fan of Discotrain so I couldn't turn down Allison-65's request on this! I had quite a few ideas as to what to do for this so I just picked one and went with it. Anyways, I hope you enjoy this little snippet! Oh, and the art is by the amazing floofydoodles on tumblr (I love their discotrain content!!)

Third POV
DJ Grooves grinned with pride. He finally cracked the case! An anonymous person has been leaving all sorts of lovely gifts in his makeup room along with love letters.

He was flattered by the gifts and letters, but after a bit of time he started to work on trying to find out who this mysterious lover was. He had a few ideas of who would give him these gifts, but none were even close to the truth. That's why it was a huge shock when DJ Grooves finally discovers the Conductor, of all people, was the one to give the gifts after seeing him leave his dressing room suspiciously.

Now, some may think DJ Grooves would be mortified, maybe even disgusted his rival would do this, but DJ Grooves has had a huge crush on the Conductor for a while. He's overjoyed that the Conductor returns his feelings.

One thing's for sure; the Conductor's in for a real big suprise.

~Timeskip~

The Conductor growls to himself, walking into his dressing room after a tiring day. 'Those pecking employees are so useless! I should-' he cuts his rant short when his eyes lay upon his dresser.

On that dresser was a beautiful bouquet of roses and a heart of chocolates. A letter sat in front of the vase the roses were put in, waiting to be opened.

The Conductor looks around suspiciously and walks over to the letter, opening it up. After reading it, he freezes and glances in the mirror. In the mirror, he sees himself, the roses, and DJ Grooves in the doorway. 'Wait-'

"Well darling?" The Conductor whirls around, clenching the letter. He's thankful that the ceiling light isn't on, allowing the darkness to cover his red face.

"H-How did ye find out?!" He yells, backing up. He thought he was flawless being secret. 'Did I leave a big hint?! Was it too obvious?!'

"If you're wondering how I found out, darling, I saw you leave my dressing room." DJ Grooves interrupts his thoughts, grinning.

The Conductor scowls, looking down. He glances back up after a short bit. "W-Well, GET ON WITH IT THEN! REJECT IT ALL YE WANT!"

The Conductor's yelling took DJ Grooves by suprise. "W-What? Darling why would I? Didn't you read what I wrote?"

"Yeah, ye found out!" DJ Grooves frowns. Leave it to the Conductor to not read everything.

"All of it, darling." He crosses his arms, waiting for the Conductor to read the letter again.

The Conductor looked at Grooves in confusion before reading over the letter again. He realizes he missed something in his panic.

The Conductor finally looks back at DJ Grooves. "Y-You mean it...?" He sounded hopeful.

"Of course I do, darling." DJ Grooves walks over and pulls the Conductor in a big bear hug. "I enjoyed all your gifts, by the way. And those love letters! They were fantastic!"

The Conductor chuckles happily. "Well, writing ain't me strong suite, despite me writing my own scripts, but if ye liked them that's good."

"Oh I did indeed, and I know that we're going to be just fine together!" DJ Grooves pulled back a bit and grinned.

Rivals and lovers. Only two crazy people like these could do something like that.

__________________

Hope you guys enjoyed that and didn't mind this. I kinda just went with it so sorry if it's not that great. Anyways keep sending those requests in and I hope you all have a great day!