The ending of this chapter is not important

Jin's POV

   I banged on the door of Taehyung's old house. I just knew he was in here.

   "Hello?" A young boy, about the age of 16, answered the door.

   "Is Taehyung in here?" I asked.

   "No," I could tell he was lying.

   "I'm gonna ask you again, is Taehyung in here?"

   "I told you already, no."

   I pulled out a big bag of chips. His eyes went big.

   "Upstairs on the left," the boy grabbed the chips and went somewhere.

   I walked inside quietly and went upstairs on the left. I opened the door to see Taehyung sleeping on his old bed. Looks like he was slightly beaten up.

"Taehyung," I whispered, gently shaking him. "Tae-"

"Who the fuck are you?" A voice asked.

I whipped my head around to see a man. He looked like he was in his mid 50s.

"Oh I'm Taehyung's boyfriend," I answered. "Now excuse me while I take him it won't take v-"

"Who let you into this house?" He asked.

"You did, Sir."

"But I have no memory," he looked down.

"Well I know how to help you remember, Sir. Just close your eyes and I'll work the magic," I said.

He closed his eyes like a dumbass. I grabbed my black blindfold and blindfolded the guy. I then took my black ball that had strings coming out of it into his mouth and tied it to his head. I put hear plugs in and lastly but handcuffs on. I walked him out of the room and downstairs. Taehyung's brother saw and gave me a thumbs up. I smiled and walked the guy outside. I went through his pockets and took out any keys and money. I took out his left ear plug and whispered something.

"You're not as smart as I expected," I whispered, putting his ear plug back in.

I walked back inside and locked the door. I went to get Taehyung and carried him bridal style out of the house.

"Thanks for putting him outside," thanked the boy.

"You're welcome," I said as I walked out the house.

Time skip

"So he took me?," Taehyung Asked.

"Yep."

"Wow that b-," Taehyung was interrupted by a knock on the door.

Jin got up and opened the door. He say Hoseok looking down.

"Jin can I talk to you for a bit?," Asked Hoseok.

"Yeah sure," Jin responded, closing the door after him. "What's the problem?"

"I want to propose to Namjoon."

"Ok, what do you have planned?"

"So I want to take him to the river and walk with him. Then go to this cute café to eat, then I planned this boat trip. On the boat I will say a few things before proposing," Hoseok answered.

"Ok, it sounds like a good plan."

"Alrighty, I shall ask him out tomorrow."

"I wish you luck."

"I wish me luck too."

As Hoseok walked away, I went inside of my place.

"H-," I stopped as I saw Taehyung sleeping peacefully on the bed.

I walked up to him and brushed his hair out of his face. He was so beautiful that he didn't look real. He looked like an angel.

"Goodnight beautiful," I kissed his forehead and walked into the bathroom.