Last full day with each other

Third person POV

"What do you have planned for today, Taehyung?" Seokjin asked as he got the things he needed.

   "It's all a surprise," Taehyung responds as he got a jacket to put on.

   Taehyung was the first one to leave the place. He waited outside for Jin to come out. He felt someone's hand on his shoulder, and immediately thought it was Jin.

   "J- wait a minute," Taehyung paused as he saw a boy that had a green shirt with blue skinny jeans on. "Who are you?"

   "Listen, I need you to sign some papers," he spoke.

   "Why do you need me to sign papers?" Taehyung Asked.

   "I can't really give you an explanation, just sign the papers," he demands.

   "No," Taehyung disagrees. "Not until you tell me the reason."

   "Please jus-," the boys got interrupted by the door opening and closing.

   "Oh hi Namjoon," Seokjin greeted.

   "Can you please tell your boyfriend to sign the papers?" Namjoon Asked.

   "What are the papers for?"

   Namjoon went and whispered something in Jin's ear. Jin smiles at Taehyung.

   "Sign the papers Taehyung," Jin told Taehyung.

   "Ok where's a pen?"

   Namjoon pulled out a pen from his back pocket and gave it to Taehyung. Taehyung signed all the papers and gave the pen back to Namjoon.

   "Thanks," Namjoon Said as he left.

   "Let's go," Said Taehyung, grabbing Jin's hand.

Time skip

   Taehyung and Jin got to their first destination, the playground. Taehyung ran to the top of the slide.

   "COME WITH ME!" Taehyung Yelled.

   Seokjin ran to the top of the slide and went besides Taehyung. They both slide down the slide as they giggled like a child.

   "RACE YOU TO THE SWINGS!" Yelled Taehyung, running to the swing set.

   Seokjin got up quickly and ran after Taehyung. When he got there, Taehyung was already on a swing.

   "Push me Jin!" Taehyung demanded.

   Jin went behind Taehyung and started to push him. They both smiled, enjoying the moment.

   "WEEEEEE!"

Time skip

   "Woah, this place is amazing," Jin Mentioned, staring up at all the lights.

   Taehyung has took Jin to a place where there is fairy lights everywhere. They were in the area where the lights were going from the ceiling to the floor. It looked magical. The place was dark without the lights, so the lights illuminated their faces.

   "Do you like it?," Taehyung Asked.

   "No," Jin answered. "I love it."

Time skip

"Hey Taehyung, what do you call a turtle that can see?" Jin Asked.

"I don't know, what do you call it?"

"A SEETURTLE!" Jin laughed.

Taehyung smiled. Not at the joke, but at Jin's laughter. His laugh was a cleanser to the soul.

As they got back to the place, Taehyung saw his mom staring at him. Taehyung paid her no attention and went on with his life. He grabbed Jin's hand and interlocked it with his. He laid his head on Jin's shoulder as they walked inside the building.

"Ok, let's get some music in here!"

Jin took his phone, connected it to his speaker, and played the song "Hit Me Baby One More Time" by Brittany Spears. He put the speaker on 40%. Then Taehyung grabbed fun glasses and a hat and put it on Jin. Then He put on a sash and fun glasses. Jin and Taehyung both grabbed a microphone and started yelling into it.

"OH BABY BABY HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW" Seokjin Yelled into the microphone. "THAT SOMETHING WASNT RIGHT HERE!"

"OH BABY BABY I SHOULDNT HAVE LET YOU GOOOOOOOO!" Taehyung Yelled into the mic. The ending chorus comes and It's now Taehyung singing to Jin.

"Oh baby baby how was I supposed to know," Taehyung sang. "Oh pretty baby, I shouldn't have let you go~"

Jin realized how much of a pretty singer Taehyung is. Taehyung's gaze changed from fun and happy to dark and hooded in a matter of seconds. Taehyung was about to kiss Jin when the songs more happy part came.

"I MUST CONFESS THAT MY LONELINESS IS KILLING ME NOOOOOW DONT YOU KNOW I STILL BELIVE THAT YOU WILL BE HERE AND GIVE ME A SIGNNNNN HIT ME BABY ONE MORE TIME!"

"MY LONELINESS IS KILLING ME AND I I MUST CONFESS I STILL BELIVE STILL BELIVE WHEN IM NOT WITH YOU I LOOSE MY MIND GIVE ME A SIGNNNNN HIT ME BABY ONE MORE TIME!"

After the song ended, Jin had switched the song to "Party Rock Anthem". They had danced to it like they were the only ones living. They played a few more songs, danced, and had a good time. Then they both got sleepy and laid next to each other. Seokjin turned off his speaker and his phone.

"That was soooo fun," Spoke Jin.

Jin looked at Taehyung, but he was already asleep. Jin started to cry. He didn't want to loose Taehyung. But what do you know, it's a summer romance. Summer romances can't last, right?