Seokjin you're gay

Taehyung's POV

   The sun peaked out from the curtains. It was beautiful but blinding, so I turned around. I witnessed Seokjin sleeping peacefully. He looked absolutely heavenly. His hair was slightly messy. His skin was beautiful. Oh how I love him. I just stared at him until he opened his eyes. I quickly pretended that I was asleep, hoping to not get caught.

"I know you were staring at me," Said Seokjin.

I sighed and opened my eyes. I saw him smiling. As soon as I saw him smile, I smiled with him. His smile made my heart beat faster. I just couldn't stop looking at him. He is so hard to not look at. I mean, look at him. He is beautiful.

I could see that he was getting closer. I closed my eyes and leaned in also.

"I can't," I opened my eyes to see Taehyung laying on his back.

"You can't what?," I asked, laying on his arm.

"I can't kiss boys," Seokjin confessed. "I'm supposed to be straight damnit."

"But you kissed me 2 days ago," I Mentioned.

"Yeah but that was different."

"Seokjin it's no different from you kissing me today than it was 2 days ago," I had put my hand on his chest and looked at him. I could feel his heart beat getting faster.

Seokjin bit his lip and looked at me. I stared at him, wanting to kiss him. But I just couldn't. I can't kiss him. Not now at least.

   I got out of the bed, got clothes, and went to the bathroom. I decided it's too late in the morning to be trying to kiss someone I like.

Time skip

When Seokjin was ready for today, I saw him grab the camera he had when I first met him and his coat.

"Let's get out of here," said Seokjin, gabbing a key and putting on his shoes.

I grabbed my shoes and slipped them on, and left the place with Seokjin.

"Seokjin you're gay," I voice spoke.

I whipped my head around to see a boy about my age. He was about as y'all as me, too. He had on a black hoodie, with black round glasses, black pants, black vans, black hat, and a black mask.

"You're the one who kissed me bitch."

"And?," the boy had walked the other way.

Seokjin had grabbed my arm and turned me around and started walking the other way.

"Don't pay him no attention," Seokjin Told me. "He's a nuisance."

Time skip

"So what can I get for you two this lovely evening?" Asked the waitress.

"I would like a steak with fries," Seokjin answered.

   "And what for you young man?"

   "The same as him," I answered, giving a warm smile.

   "Will that be all for you two today?"

   Seokjin turned to me like if I wanted something else. I shook my head.

   "No ma'am."

   "Ok that will be right out for you guys," she said as she walked away.

   Seokjin's hands were on the table. They looked so pretty. Without thinking, I grabbed his hands and started playing with them. They were so soft, like a pillow.

"Can I call you Jin, Seokjin?" I asked, still playing with his fingers.

"Of course sweetheart," he answered.

Even though I'm not looking at him, I know that he's smiling. I can just sense him smiling.

"Hey Taehyung," he called.

"Yeah?"

"Why didn't you tell me about your state from before?," he asked.

"I didn't want you to look down at me. Guys like you usually look down at me once they see my state, so I just stopped telling people, staring with you."

"Well Taehyung, let me tell you this. I will never look down on you. No matter what state or condition you are in. I will always love you Taehyung. Always."