Yeppity

Jin's POV

"I want to get drunk with you tonight," Taehyung suggested.

   "Why?" I asked.

   "Because I've always wanted to get drunk with someone I love," ha answered. "I always imagined they would tell me the dirtiest of secrets."

   "Oh my gosh Taehyung," I rolled my eyes.

   "I'm serious," he said. "I want to know all of your dirty ass secrets."

   "Even if I was drunk I wasn't finna tell you my dirty secrets," I Mentioned. "They are too dirty for the soul."

   "You would tell me, I know you," Taehyung disagreed.

   "Ok, I'll get drunk tonight. See if I would tell you a single secret. If I do I have to be under your rule for tomorrow. If you win, you are under my rule."

   "It's a deal."

Time skip

   "One thime I peed my panths wen I wath 5 becauth I thought sumone wath In dere," I mindlessly confessed.

   "Eww, you peed you pants?" Taehyung confessed.

   "Yeah, aftew dat, I got my ath whooped."

   "Nasty boyyyyyyyyy," Taehyung laughed.

   "I knowssss I knowssss," I agreed.

   "One time I use to habe a fwend That in kinder we use to k I s s," Taehyung confessed.

"Did Dey rwemeber?" I asked.

"I don kno, mos likely," Responded Taehyung.

"Wath it boyyyy?" I ask.

"Of couwse," answered Taehyung.

"You knowwwww, I use to thinkkk thatttttt girls were supose to like girls and boys like boys."

"Why why why???"

"I don knowwwww. It was just how I thought."

"Whyyyy did youuuuuu stop think dat?"

"My pawents forced me to think boys and girls are supposed to like each other," I answered.

"You parents probably the same as mine."

"They is. They hate hate hate hate hateeee anything gay o lgbt in dat mattew."

"Heyyyy, that's anothew thing we habe in common. We both have homophobic pawents."

"Yeppity!"