Part 3

Astrids P.O.V.

      I ran down chopping at trees and shouting. as i swung my ax i felt my anger leave me. Ugh! Hiccup just makes me furriouse! He's so smug! He won't even let me see what he's drawing he thinks he's so good.  I just can't stand him!! I want to know what his secrets are and all he's hiding. What is so special that he can't tell us? that he can't tell me? 

    I kept chopping until i heard noises. i turned around to see hiccup. he looked shocked and scared. I didn't know what he was doing but i didn't like it. "And just what are you doing, Hiccup?" I said. he stopped dead. "N-nothing." he said as he shoved his jornal in his bag. Oh im getting his sketchbook and im finding out what he's doing.

    I lunge and within seconds he was pinned to the ground. "Astrid! get off!" he squealed. ha! i enjoyed this. i grabbed his sketchbook and went to the bookmarked page. i got scared when i saw the picture. it was a part girl part dragon. In the corner were notes. 

"Estelle                                                                                                                                                                                        Height: about 4ft                                                                                                                                                                    age: 12 or 13                                                                                                                                                                              Appearance: Black scales, Green eyes, Very sharp teath, wings, sharp claws                                              Notes: Can speak dragon, Is affected by dragon root, Scales are touchy subject, Hates vikings, Raised by dragons."

   There were so many diagrams and drawings. "Who is this?!" i asked him. i should have said what is it but i didn't want to seem rude. "Nothing! just some crazy stuff i thought of, it's really all make beli....." i cut him off. "I've only seen you analyze like this on dragons! you couldn't make it up! What is it!?" i shouted.

    I was about to punch him again when a figure jumped in front.It bared its teeth and growled. I jumped back. it was the creature from his drawings. It sounded so much like a dragon. She circled around Hiccup daring me to come closer. She looked at hiccup and said, "Are you ok Hiccup?" Her Norse was a little croaky as if she didn't speak it.

   hiccup got up and thanked her. I was in shock. what in the name of thor is going on?! "HICCUP! WHAT IS IT AND HOW DO YOU KNOW IT?" He looked at me concerned and then said. "She's a friend of mine. i'm trying to help her leave berk. Please Astrid. Please." The way he begged. it wasn't funny. he was begging me to help him and that thing. 

    I couldn't say no. I lowered my ax and set it on the ground. the thing came and took it and put near hiccup. "Hey!" i Shouted. "Sorry Astrid. she doesn't like vikings." he said. i sighed and sat down. for the next half out he explained about how he shot her down and they became friends. as i got to know her i started to see why.

  She was feisty and tough like me. she took none of his sh*t. I liked her. she ran away after a while and me and hiccup marched u back to the village. We started talking theories and asking each other questions about Estelle. For once we both had the same questions. We both agreed to keep her a secret and meet up tomorrow to help her with the arrow. 

    I told him good night and went back to my hut. i stayed up all night wondering about Estelle and who she was. one thing's for certain, no one is knowing about her until i have all the info i need to keep her down. i'll be a hero i just need her trust.