Part 7

Estelles POV.

I layed in the cage missing hiccup and toothless. I feel like dirt. All the words bouncing in my head. Monster, beast, freak, danger. They all hate me. Really hate me. Does hiccup hate me too?

I sigh as I lay there. I hear footsteps. Great, that big a full dragon killing chief. I growl steadily as he comes in. "Get lost." I say as he comes closer. He smiles as I show my fangs. "Hello little beast. Your going to answer my questions on dragons and I won't kill you ok?"

He says it's like he's talking to a little kid. That makes me more mad. "I don't care what you do to me, I won't betray my kind." He chuckles. "You already have dragon. But if threatening you isn't your consern I've got several imprisoned dragons that will suffer worse if you don't cooperate."

I give in. I'm not going to let them get hurt. But head he knows nothing about it Fragoso, I Can lie. Good. "Well for starters, there's an island in the middle of the sea, that's where we live...@ he smiles and has a guard take notes. "How did you become half dragon?" He ask.

I fell out of a blur when  I was a kid. Some sculdrons took me to the island of dragons and I got bitten by a special dragon that gave me half dragon powers." It wasn't all fake but still a good lie. That's not what happened. My family abandoned me on and island known to have killer dragons and they hoped to w dragons would kill me.

The dragons did not. Instead they took me with them and raised me to be a dragon like them. It was kinda like shark boy, over the years I just adapted and changed to fit my new life style and family. Than my dragon mother died and I got her special skin that confirmed into my own armor. A perminet reminder that k failed my mom, but that I could save others.

"Is there any of this dragon still here?" I know why he's asking. He either wants to be like me or to kill them so no one else is. Sad thing for him is that's not the truth. "It's extinct m, mats of the last died thanks to you Vikings, killed it." He frowned. I smiled at the mind game I pulled. He continued. " an you talk to o or control dragons?" I nod. He smiles and brings in a dragon.

"Tell it to listen to me." He orders. I talk in dragonese. "Hello there dragon, my Your scales are pretty. I know things look bad but we'll escape the Vikings. Ok?" The dragon nods. "What did you say? Is he going to listen to me?" I chuckle. "Hardly." I say. He spits. "Oh calm down..." he gets mad at me and hits me. He beats me alittle. "Dragons, the filth of the earth, you dangerous monster."

He leaves me there, his cruel words eco through my head. I want out. I wnat freedom, i want revenge on Astrid. I sigh. I really could use toothless right now. He was always great company. Or hiccup, we bonded over reinventing and dragon classification. He knows his stuff. They were good friends, my only friends but still good. I sigh as I sit board and slight pain.

I wish they could see the good in dragons, that were not all bad, we don't want to hurt you. Hiccup could see that, I thought Astrid could but... sigh.I fall asleep.