Part 13

Hiccup's P.O.V.

i walked around the edge. toothless was off hunting for fish in our lagoon. i see Estelle walking around. she looks very depressed. i go over to her to try and cheer her up. "Hey Estelle." she looks up and wipes her eyes. she had just been crying. "Oh h-hey hiccup" she didnt smile. she still had her helmet on.

"So do you like the edge?" i asked. "Yeah its cool.. it has everything a dragon could want..." she looked down. "What's wrong Estelle?" she shoots her head up. "N-nothings wrong!" i give her one of my classic hiccups don't believe looks. she sighed.

. i remembered how good it had felt when I use to talk to Estelle. she was like a friend i could relate too. she made me happy when the other kids would tease me. and i guess this was kinda the same for her. someone she could relate too. i bet growing up with dragons there wasn't anyone to really talk to about normal human stuff.

i remembered how hurt i was when she kicked me away and how happy i had gotten when i saw her. i guess we really were close. and if she was sad than I wanted to cheer her up.

She sighs. "Would guys still wnat me here? Even if I was crazy or dangerous?" I laugh. Ñ you are crazy and dangerous. But your also kind and smart. We all accept you, your amazing. Ok?" She smiles and hugs me. I'm taking by shock. "Hey... it's ok... come on Let's go get some food."

estelle lets go and we walk up to the mess hall. we sat down there was some fish in the kitchen room. i when in and cooked two fishes. when i went to give Estelle hers she was eating a raw fish like it was chicken. I'm never gonna get used to her half-dragon actions. i chuckled a little and sat down to eat my fish.

she smiled a little after eating the fish. "Thanks, hiccup..," she says. "No problem. I'm always here for you." She smiles at me. We finish eating. "Hey hiccup?" I look up at her. "Want to go for a flight?" She ask. I nod. I'd love to go for a night flight right now.

She smiles. "Ok. See you at the beach in about 20 minutes." I nod. She leaves. I go to my hut and grab my jornal. I walk to the arena and saddle up toothless. We head down to the beach.

Estelle POV
I sat at the beach looking up at the sky. The stars were so beautiful. I sigh. How am I going to keep them safe when I have one of my episodes. You see... sometimes I loose myself.. go full savage dragon mind. And.. and normally my dragon parents were the only ones that could calm me when I'm in these episodes.

I don't want to hurt them when I have those moments.... I look back at the stars and sing softly under my breath. "And all the angles say~ Ooh Ooh~ you are all to blame~" (perks of you can name the song and band) I hear a russle in the bushes. I turn around and growl at the bushes.

Hiccup walks out wit his hands up. "Hey calm down. It's just me." Oh. I stop and smile. "Oh.. hey sorry.." he smiles back. "You have nice voice." I blush. "It's not." I say. He rolls his eyes and laughs. I chuckle.

"So we going to fly or not?" I ask. He laughs. "Yeah.." he gets on toothless saddle. The saddle ticks me off but I know that's how he stays on. We fly up into the air. The sky was beutifuk. It was wonderful to feel the wind in my hair. I smiled as I went faster. I did tricks in the air.

"Show off!" Hiccup shouted behind me. I laugh. He races after me and I go faster. I laugh more and go faster and faster. Strate to an island in the middle of the sea. We're far from the edge. I land and smile. He laughs as he catches up.

"Wow! Your fast Estelle..." I smile. "I know.."

(It's alittle on the short side but. It's an update. Love you all)