// 9 \\

twitter

Kellan Mackenzie | kellanvlogs
mila and joe won't let me raid the mini bar and now i'm sad
172k likes | 105k retweets

|

Joe Torres | jjtweets
kell we're literally about to leave to go get starbucks, chill the fuck out
78k likes | 65k retweets

real life

"Kell, stop screaming the lyrics to London Calling!"

"London calling to the underworld! Come out of the closet, you boys and girls!"

Without looking up from her map, Milana said, "Those aren't the words."

Kellan smiled, paused the screaming for a moment, and replied with, "I know, but I'm gay. So obviously I'm gonna change it."

Joe rolled their eyes.

"London calling now don't look to us! Phony Beatlemania has bitten the dust!"

"You know what else bit the dust? Spider-Man," Joe smiled.

Kellan just screamed louder. "London calling see we ain't got no swing! Except for the ring of that truncheon thing!"

"I'm sorry, but how do you even know all the words to that song? I can't understand half the shit they're saying."

"It's literally the best song by The Clash, how do you not know all the words?"

"What about Should I Stay or Should I Go?"

"Close second."

"The real question is: why am I using a map to get to Starbucks?" Milana crumpled up the map and stuffed it in her bag. "We're in London, we should be exploring."

"London, baby!"

Joe rolled their eyes again. "It should be right around the corner anyway."

"London, baby!"

"For god's sake, Kellan, stop quoting Friends!"

Kellan started to laugh and then whispered in Joe's ear, "London, baby."

"Kellan!"

instagram

milaverne tbh this suitcase is hella comfy, not looking forward to trading it for a tour bus bunk tomorrow

user1 stop acting like a woman
|
tomholland2013 stop being transphobic. she is a woman, deal with it.

user2 HOLY SHIT

user3 GO TOM OH MY GOD

milaverne tomholland2013 you know i love you right?
|
tomholland2013 i know 😁

ashtonirwin user1 fuck off and leave her alone.

ashtonirwin has blocked user1 !
tomholland2013 has blocked user1 !
milaverne has blocked user1 !