// 24 \\

instagram

kellanmac damn this hotel is fancy

user1 oh shit he got money
|
kellanmac nah just staying with a friend

user2 he looks like such a daddy here wtf
|
kellanmac i'm always a daddy 😉

user3 i feel like he's hiding a new hair color under there cause he's done that before 👀
|
kellanmac nah not this time. just thought i'd make a fashion statement

user4 he's replying to so many comments wtf he never does this
|
kellanmac i don't like elevators and my friend is up on one of the top floors
|
user4 so you're typing and walking up stairs at the same time
|
kellanmac yeah kinda

real life

Fuck, am I wearing too much cologne? Tom frantically ran around his room yet again in preparation. The place was spotless and he'd managed to get his brothers out just a few minutes ago, but he felt like something was off.

Tom gulped when he heard someone knock at the door. He checked himself in the mirror one more time to make sure he didn't look too good. He just needed to act like he didn't care, cause he didn't, right? That all went out the window when he opened the door and Kellan was standing there with a stupid grin on his face. He had just one suitcase and was wearing the douchiest outfit ever, yet somehow he looked amazing.

"Hey."

Tom leaned out into the hallway, looked left and right, gripped Kellan's shirt, and pulled him into the hotel room. Kellan closed the door and Tom pushed him up against it immediately afterwards.

Kellan laughed as Tom kissed down his neck and tried to lift his shirt up and off of him. "Babe. Tom, hey."

He took a small break from attempting to undress Kellan to listen to what he had to say. "Yeah?"

"I've got serious jet lag right now, and I'm absolutely starving, but I would love to get back to this in a little bit."

Tom huffed in frustration. "Okay."

"You said there's a store downstairs, right?"

"Just below us, yeah."

"Oh thank god. I don't think I could go down all those stairs again."

Tom started to laugh. "You do know there's an elevator, right?"

"Yeah, I don't like 'em. They freak me out." He kissed Tom's cheek and then opened the door again. "I'll be back in a few."

As he rushed down the stairs, he started to overthink that. I just kissed his cheek. Friends with benefits don't do that, boyfriends do. Jesus christ, I gotta get myself in check.

After grabbing some food in the small shop, he made his way over to the medicinal section. He had a bit of a headache and didn't want it to get worse, so he grabbed a bottle of Excedrin and headed toward the checkout. Unfortunately, that was when he ran right into someone.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry," Kellan said, immediately feeling bad even though neither of them dropped anything.

"Mate, don't worry about it. It's my fault, really," the guy responded.

Kellan looked up and tried to mask his shock when he realized who it was. Out of all the people he could have possibly run into, it had to be Tom's brother Sam.

"Wait, you're that vlogger Kellan Mackenzie, aren't you?"

Kellan gulped. The only thought going through his head was, I'm fucking your brother, I'm fucking your brother. But somehow he managed to say, "Yeah."

"I'm Sam Holland."

They shook hands and Kellan again said, "Yeah."

For a few minutes, they made light conversation, with Kellan mostly phoning it in, until he finally had the balls to say, "I'm really sorry, but I have to go."

After racing up the stairs again, he arrived at Tom's door once more. He only knocked once before Tom opened the door and pulled him in again.

"I just ran into your brother. Does he know we're...?"

Tom shook his head vigorously. "No. Not at all. You don't need to worry."

Kellan nodded. "Okay, that's good."

Tom agreed but he couldn't help but think, is he ashamed of me? Should I be ashamed of him?