// 14 \\

messages

joe ~ jj's
evelyn ~ eve 🌻
ashlee ~ jurashic park

eve 🌻
yeah i'll be there in
a few hours
about to get on my
flight

jj's
ash? what about you?

jurashic park
dude we live together
we're going on the same
flight

jj's
yeah but you're always
late to everything
you'd better catch that
plane

ash
i'm not late this time tho

jj's
good
see you guys in four hours
right?

eve 🌻
yup

ash
you got it

real life

"You invited Evelyn and Ashlee here?"

"Yeah, was that not okay?"

Kellan looked like he was about to cry. "Have I ever told you how much I love you guys?" He ran up to them and pulled his shorter friends into a bone-crushing hug. "I thought they both couldn't? They had too many videos to film."

Joe shrugged.

"Holy shit! When are they getting here? Fuck, I'm so excited!" He jumped around in what little space the tour bus had.

"We actually have to leave to pick them up from the airport now. That's why we told you."

"Then lets go!" he yelled and quite literally jumped out of the bus.

His friends followed him out but kept a bit of a distance so as to discuss the plan. Milana dialed Zendaya's number on her phone and lifted it to her ear.

real life

"Shit, hold on a second."

Zendaya stepped away from the Starbucks counter to answer her phone. Her Single Ladies ringtone abruptly stopped when she picked it up.

"Lana, what's up?"

"Hey, Z, any updates on Tom?"

"Yeah." She turned around to see Tom walking toward her with two coffee cups in hand. "Uh, we're in the airport right now getting coffee. We're about to leave but it shouldn't be too long before we're there. What about you guys?"

"We're going to pick up Evelyn and Ashlee, but their flight was delayed a bit. There's a chance we'll be there at the same time so we have to be careful."

"Agreed." As Tom got closer, Zendaya decided to switch topics so as to not raise suspicion. "No, I'm telling you the best member of One Direction is Louis."

He heard that and laughed, nodding his head in agreement.

"What?" Milana however was extremely confused.

"Tom, what do you think?"

Oh.

Tom leaned over to say, "Definitely Louis."

Milana had caught on. "I disagree. I prefer Niall."

The call ended shortly after that, as Zendaya and Tom had to board their flight, but before that, Joe made sure to yell into the phone, "Harry's the best!"