// 41 \\

june 26th, 2019

real life

"Does this look good?"

"Yeah, you look fantastic."

"Tom, you're my boyfriend. Of course you're gonna say that. Does it actually look good?"

"As I said before, you look fantastic."

Kellan smiled and kissed Tom's forehead. "You're sure?"

"Yes, love. Navy blue is one hundred percent your colour."

He walked around the room for a minute while Tom finished getting his makeup done, and his eyes lit up when he saw Tom's glasses. He glanced over to Tom to make sure he wasn't looking and then put them on himself. He stepped over to the large mirror next to him and checked himself out. "Damn, maybe I should steal these from you, babe."

"Steal what?"

Kellan turned around and grinned at his boyfriend. "How do I look?"

Tom rolled his eyes, but internally he was screaming at how fucking good Kellan looked. "You're gorgeous, now gimme my glasses."

"Nah, I think I'll keep 'em and wear them for the premiere."

"Definitely not."

"What? Why not?"

"Because they're mine, and because I won't be able to keep it in my pants if you wear those any longer."

They both laughed when he heard Harry make a disgusted noise from across the room. "Alright, fine. But I'm stealing them afterwards when it's encouraged that you don't keep it in your pants."

"You guys are gross," Harry whined.

They laughed again, and basically ignored him. "You know, I think we have a little time right now—" Tom started, but he was interrupted.

"Seriously! Get a room."

Kellan smirked. "We have one. You're sitting in it."

Tom was finally done with his makeup so he strode over to Kellan and swiftly pulled the glasses off of his face, placing them on his own. "You sure you're ready for this?"

"I'm pretty sure I should be asking you that. But yeah, I'm ready. Are you?"

"So ready." Tom grinned and pulled Kellan down to his level by his tie. They kissed sweetly for a few moments until they heard Harry's protests again.

"Come on, guys, I'm right here!"

instagram

kellanmac someone please validate me and tell me i look pretty

user1 you look pretty
|
kellanmac omg thank you so much

user2 hold the fucking phone is he going to the ffh premiere????? with tom?????
|
user3 damn i hope so

user4 wow you look so good
|
kellanmac thank youuuuu

kellanmac guys my boyfriend won't tell me i'm pretty
|
kellanmac i'm sad
|
kellanmac wait never mind he said i'm pretty

user5 WOW WE STAN A CUTE COUPLE

user6 if they don't come out tonight i'm suing
|
user7 ikr???? we've waited a whole ass month