// 45 \\

real life

"There's only one problem I have with that idea and it's that it postpones sex."

Kellan snorted. "I think you can wait an hour or so."

Tom groaned and wrapped his arms around Kellan's waist as they stood at Kellan's front door. Tom exhaled a sigh between Kellan's shoulder blades, which caused him to shiver a bit.

"Babe, what are you doing?"

"Pouting," he mumbled into Kellan's shirt.

"Nice try, but it won't work today."

Tom resorted to whining. "Why not?"

"Because all my friends are behind this door, and I don't think they'd appreciate me walking in with my boyfriend straddling me."

He didn't say anything, just huffed again and let go of Kellan right as he unlocked the door.

They were immediately flooded with shouts that apparently couldn't be heard from outside. It was clear to them that David was filming a vlog when they saw the giant vat of chemicals in the middle of the living room.

"Damn it," Kellan muttered under his breath. Of all the days he could have introduced Tom to his friends, he had to choose this one.

They both jumped back when someone poured liquid into the vat and a cloud of gas hit the ceiling.

"This is normal for you, right?" Tom asked, slightly worried.

"Relatively, yes."

David seemed to hear that and turned his attention over to the new arrivals. He quickly switched off his camera and ran over to them. "Hey, guys. Sorry it's such a mess right now." That last part was directed more toward Tom than Kellan, who was used to it because he had been living there for years.

"Don't worry about it. Might as well show him," Kellan gestured to Tom, "what we're like at our worst."

What was supposed to be an hour turned into three, and before they knew it, they were up until 2 am. Tom got along insanely well with the entire vlog squad, and almost immediately became best friends with Ashlee.

They got progressively more drunk as the night went on, but Kellan didn't really have a problem with that. Tom was currently hanging off of him as he downed another beer. That must have been at least his fourth.

"Kell, I love you," he slurred.

Kellan giggled. "Yeah? You wanna know something?"

"What?"

"I love you too."

The two of them busted out laughing and stumbled onto the couch behind them. Tom leaned up to Kellan's ear and whispered, "We should go have sex now," which was somehow really funny to him because he started laughing again.

"But my friends are right here."

Tom paused and then finally said, "Bedroom."

Kellan nodded and pulled his boyfriend up off the couch with him. He glanced around to make sure no one was watching them and then ran out of the room. Neither of them noticed Zane gasping and yelling, "Kelly and Spider-Man are gonna fuck!"

instagram

kellanmac two of my favourite people laughing at david last night

user1 fhdkfhsjf was this after the premiere???

user2 y'all cute

user3 new ship
|
user4 dude fuck off, tom and kellan are dating
|
user3 doesn't mean i can't ship tom with someone else
|
user4 true but it's disrespectful

manip made by me