// 56 \\

THE FINALE

Previously.......

kelly 💚
🙄
david
it's time to call seatgeek

Now.......

david's vlog

SURPRISED BEST FRIEND AND HIS BOYFRIEND

"What's up, guys? Seatgeek is an amazing app that helps you get tickets to anything and everything. You've seen them help me surprise my friends with cars, and today I'm surprising my best friend and his boyfriend.

"A little over a week ago, Kellan called me and told me he wanted to buy a house for him and his boyfriend, and I decided to take it one step further. He thinks we're going to this house:

"When actually, we're going to this one:

"He told me he just needed a couple extra thousand for the first house, but I decided to go the extra mile and get him the house of his dreams

"He told me he just needed a couple extra thousand for the first house, but I decided to go the extra mile and get him the house of his dreams. There's also a couple extra surprises waiting for them in the house.

"So, we're about to leave to take them to the new place. Kellan has no idea we're not going to the house he chose, and Tom doesn't know anything about it at all. He thinks we're about to surprise Zane with a car."

The video cuts to David in the driver's seat of his car with Natalie in the passenger's seat and Kellan and Tom in the back.

"I swear, Kell, you must think I'm an idiot. I've seen all of David's vlogs. If you were surprising Zane, he'd be in the car with us," Tom says, rolling his eyes.

Kellan laughs. "Damn it. David, we didn't think this through."

David laughs as well.

"Wait, hold on. This is the wrong neighbourhood. David, what's happening?" Kellan asks, suspicious.

real life

Kellan furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, but then he saw the three cars sitting in the street around the biggest house on the block. "No."

Natalie chuckled and opened her door as soon as David stopped the car.

"No. David, you didn't."

David leaned back and grinned at the other two boys. "Did what?"

"This isn't the house we agreed on. David, no."

Tom started to realise what was happening, his eyes growing wide. "Wait. What? Kellan, did you plan this? Are we getting a house?"

Kellan nodded. "Yeah, I was gonna surprise you, but this is the wrong house. David, did you or did you not buy this house?"

"I did." David grabbed two keychains from the dashboard of his car and handed them to Kellan and Tom. "But it's your house."

"No way," Tom whispered, shaking his head. "No, I can't accept this. We can't. No way."

Kellan nodded in agreement, but after another minute, David was able to coax them both out of the car. They walked up to the gorgeous front step, and Tom unlocked the door with his new key. He slowly opened the door to find rainbow-coloured balloons filling the foyer, similar to those at his 23rd birthday party. Behind them was the entirety of the vlog squad, Tom and Kellan's best friends, and a giant box with a big pink bow on it. Everyone shouted, "Surprise!"

They walked in with huge grins on their faces, and Tom started crying. He turned to David and hugged him tight. He thanked him and then turned to Kellan. "You bought us a house?"

"Well, yeah. I paid for the other one, but I guess David put that money toward this one instead. It's amazing."

"You bought a house."

"It was going to be an anniversary present, since it's been 14 months as of today. But now it's kind of like an anniversary present from David," he laughed.

"Wait, guys, there's more," David said from across the room.

Kellan and Tom both turned that direction to see David standing by the giant box.

"This is a little something from all of us." He picked up the lid, and Kristen, the only person missing from the party, popped out with her hands behind her back.

"Uh, David? I don't think you can give people other people."

Everyone laughed.

Kristen brought her hands out from behind her back and revealed that she was holding a chocolate lab puppy. Tom visibly melted and rushed forward. "Oh my god." Kellan watched with the fondest face possible as his boyfriend hugged the small puppy close to his chest.

They wound up naming him Charlie, and he immediately became best friends with Tessa once they moved in, something neither of them expected.

+++

It was another two years before Kellan finally popped the question. They were living in the same house, and Charlie had grown up in that time.

It wasn't a proper proposal, but Tom didn't mind. Just a spur of the moment musing while they were laying in bed together. Tom immediately said yes, and they bought a ring the next day.

The wedding was about six months after that. There were under one hundred guests, but the wedding was still pretty extravagant.

Somewhere around Kellan's thirtieth birthday, they adopted their first kid, Brittney Lea Holland-Mackenzie. A few years after that, they adopted their second and final child, Christopher Keenan Holland-Mackenzie.

They lived extremely happy lives with each other, never once regretting that drunk decision they made in April of 2019. They had both considered it a mistake for a while at the beginning, but it really didn't take long for them to realise how that decision would change their lives for the better.

The End

A/N: *cries in gay*
God, I'm gonna miss these idiots so much

Anyway, this is the end. Thanks for sticking with this story for so long. 😘