// 19 \\

instagram

kellanmac goodbye france

kellanmac goodbye france. had an absolutely unforgettable time with you and i hope to return soon

user1 WE KNOW WE SAW
|
user2 i NEED to know who he was with
|
user1 he sounded british but idk
|
user3 sounded a lot like tom holland tbh

zendaya really cool meeting you bro , hope to meet up again soon

< kellanmac liked this comment >

user3 👀

user4 dADDY
|
user5 rt
|
user6 rt
|
user7 rt
|
jjpics rt
|
user5 SKJFSHGHS

real life

"We need to talk about you and Nick."

Ashlee sighed and threw her head back against her seat. "Why? All he did was follow me. That doesn't mean anything."

Kellan and Evelyn turned to the middle seat to stare at Ashlee. "I'm calling bullshit."

"Guys, it really might not mean anything. I've never even met the guy."

Evelyn scoffed and rested her head in her left hand. "You literally bring him up in all of your videos and state that he's your celebrity crush. How are you not losing your shit right now?"

"Because it's been a couple days? I don't know. Maybe I'm still in shock. It's not every day that someone that famous follows me."

"Wait what are we talking about?" Joe leaned over the top of Ashlee's seat from their own, which was right behind her.

"Nick Robinson followed her on instagram."

Milana jumped up and leaned over Kellan's seat. "Wait, what? When? Just now?"

"Two days ago."

"Why am I just now hearing about this?"

The flight attendant walked by them. "Excuse me sir, ma'am, please stay seated as we're about to take off."

Joe frowned and sat back down. Milana stayed standing and the rest of them stared at the flight attendant.

"Um, excuse me, miss."

They all turned to Kellan. Joe's eyes were wider than ever before.

"I'm sure you didn't mean to be rude, especially since there's no way you could have known, but Joe isn't a 'sir'. They go by they/them pronouns."

The lady's face fell. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry. I had no idea. My sibling just came out as non-binary, so I really should know better. Really, I feel horrible."

Joe spoke up. "Hey, don't worry about it. It was an honest mistake. And thanks for being so nice about it. Most people tell me I need to pick a gender."

"No, no, no, I would never do that. Again, I'm so sorry."

"It really is fine."

She gave them a small smile and moved on to another part of the plane. Milana sat down as she'd been asked to, and the entire group couldn't stop smiling.

"That's the first time a complete stranger has just accepted me for who I am."

"What about all your fans?"

"That's different. They've already come to accept me before I meet them." they shrugged. "But we need to get back on the topic of Nick Robinson following Ash."

"It's not a big deal!"

The entire group rolled their eyes.