Chapter 1 Thor's mistake

In California, a power source from nuclear reactor was stolen. Police people were chasing down a super villain, who had happened to be on the run. But was in no rush. For the police had no idea how to stop . Radioactive man was heading towards a boat to escape.

Radioactive man: yes! With this nuclear reactor. I can become more powerful then I ever dream that I could be. And no one would dare stand in my way.

The Police monitor Radioactive man position. and follow him. But they did not fire their weapons at him. For a misfire could explode California sky high. But then Radioactive man that the Hulk was on his trail and getting closer.

Radioactive man: no! for all people they send him?! I got to get out of here before it to late.

Radioactive man then ran as fast as he could. He ran through cars and building which dissolve like acid. Then as it seems like that he was about to get away. Thor shown up and prepare to strike.

Thor: foul evil! You will never dare mess with the Thunder god's wraith!

Then Thor strike at Radioactive man, but also trigger the biggest explosion in America history. The entire state of California was cover by a huge explosion. Nearly everyone died from the explosion. Including Radioactive man and Thor. Hulk was the only one who survive without too much damage happen to him. due to Thor Mistake the great state of California was no more. The only thing left from Thor... was his hammer Mjolnir.