Chapter 2 the phoenix

Elsewhere in Washington Seattle. Jean Grey was in her Phoenix state and was losing control of her powers. The X-men where there, trying to help before it was too late.

Beast: this getting very bad.

Wolverine: how bad we talking here?

Beast: by guess. I'd say enough that she will kill herself and nearly everyone in Seattle.

Cyclops: but can still safe everyone. Right? Right?

Wolverine : Charlies! are you able to reason with her?

Professor X: I'm trying to reason with her with everything I have. But she keeps getting stronger by the second. And she ready to erupt her power. Logan... it too late.

Wolverine: ah. Nightcrawler! Teleport us somewhere safe and take many people as you can.

Cyclops: Wolverine what about Jean? Logan what about Jean?!

Then Wolverine punch Cyclops knocking him out.

Wolverine: what you are doing Nightcrawler?! Do it now!

Then Nightcrawler teleport the X-men somewhere safe.

Beast: Scot not goanna like what you did Logan.

Wolverine: I know... but we don't have a choice.

Then as Nightcrawler teleported the X-men somewhere safe and took a few people that he could find. Jean Grey then was about to unleash the full power of her Phoenix force. Then she releases it. And doing so killed not only herself but also nearly the entire population of Seattle. With California gone and nearly the entire population of Seattle gone as well. This was the darkest day... in human history.