Chapter 3 Iron man plea

After the Thor and Jean Grey incident, nearly the entire world came to pay their respect with the fallen of Seattle and California. Even the Superheroes show their respect. But every Super Hero that was there was given a dirty look.

Scot Lang: wow, everyone hates us.

Sam Wilson: can you really blame that? It's kind of our fault that we cause it.

Clint Barton: well if you ask me, Thor and Hulk shouldn't be there.

Natasha Romanova: Clint!

Clint Barton: what?

Steve Rogers: We can't change what happen. But the best thing we can do is get support the who really needed.

Luke Cage: yeah but it a little hard when everyone hates you.

Bobby: say um is the professor still-

Kit: yeah. Still recover from try to hold Jean down.

Beast: yes, and his still going to have some time to heal. Holding Jean down took everything he had.

Storm: say has anyone seen Scot?

Logan: ah, the cry baby couldn't care less now that her is gone. His been in his room for nearly a week now.

Jane Foster was crying very hard due to the lost of Thor.

Hope Pym: I know it hard and you don't believe what I say but everything is going to be ok.

Sam Wilson: say, has any one seen Stark?

Meanwhile outside of the church where Tony Stark is. Mother of one of the victims slap Tony Stark and spit on him and said.

Mother: you think your smart man and hero. but could have save the California if you were there instead! But no, you send two idiots with overwhelming powers caused half of this. You're fraud Stark. You're a Fraud!

Then as Tony Stark tighten his hand thought all and hard from when he became Iron man till now. Then Tony Stark put on his Iron Man suit and fly off. Everyone was looking at him. but Steve Roger then begin to worry what Iron man was about to do. meanwhile in Washington D.C there were thousands of protesters who were Protesting. Some think that Superheroes should be no more. Others think Superheroes should be locked up. but deep in the white House. The United states highest people were discussing on what happen and how to counter it.

Senator 1: look after the recent events I say that we should ban superheroes all together.

Senator 2: but crime is at an all time high. We can't just abound our best defence with the world is at risk.

Senator 3: superheroes are becoming more and more dangerous by the day.

Senator 4: what we need is a good strategy to dell with this. what said you Mr. President Osborn?

Norman Osborn then begin to think.

Norman Osborn: What we need is way to control superheroes properly. Or to be more accurate... we need to control people with super powers better. Make them work for us.

Iron man: and I thought you were a genesis for nothing.

Then every security people in the room prepare to fire. But Norman told them to stand down.

Senator 3: how do you know that you won't strike at us?

Norman Osborn: if did wanted to do it would crash through the window.

Iron Man: it true he would have done that.

Norman Osborn: what do you what Stark.

Iron Man: I just wish for us to talk.

Norman Osborn: give us few mins. Let talk in my office.

Norman Osborn: I take it that you are were that we are planning something for super people like you.

Tony Stark: I notice.

Norman Osborn: you left the church in a hurry.

Tony Stark: I did.

Norman Osborn: if you planning to chance my mind about this it won't work.

Tony Stark: I know! sorry Mr. President. It been long day.

Norman Osborn: then what this about?

Tony Stark: mistakes... before I became Iron man. my dad died and, in his will, he gave me his company. First, he and I didn't think that I wouldn't able to do it. And we were about right on that one. God. I even sold some of the company's weapons to Hydra. And that when it back fire. The month I spend in that pit is the when I try to undo my mistakes and became Iron Man. and I sworn I'd won't make mistake like that again. But now these are even bigger mistakes that were happing in the world. Cause of me.

Norman Osborn: you're saying that you don't want to be Iron man anymore.

Tony Stark: no! I saying I have to fix this. I'm saying we need to fix this. there have been more super power people then there are regular people out there. I'm saying things need to change. And we need to figure it out.

Norman Osborn: I'm listening.

And so, the two genius begin to think on a solution that could help the world. But what kind of price will we have to pay for it.