Chapter 15 super powers Armageddon

the battle started off with Vision blasting his beams at Quake and made her lose balance. The mutants that Magneto have attacking kept charging.

Captain America: Vision, Storm, Hawkeye, Falcon, Human Touch, keep Magneto's forces at bay.

Iron man: Justice, Nova do... do what Captain America told his team doing.

Nova: that's not very original planning Stark.

Iron Man: just do it!

Justice used his powers to slow some of the mutants down. Vision, Nova, Falcon and Human Touch used their flying abilities and long-range attacks to safely weaken Magneto's force. Storm and Hawkeye attack from very long distances using arrows and lighting.

Sabertooth: our forces are taking big hits.

Magneto: hum, that is annoying. Pietro take care of it would you.

Quicksilver: with pleasure dad.

Then Quicksilver ran super-fast and then push Strom hard and made her fall to a bush. Hawkeye then fired an arrow at Quicksilver, but Quicksilver dodge it with easy and then said.

Quicksilver: move faster stupid.

Then Hawkeye fall of the building and quickly fired an arrow that has rope that made him not fall.

Hawkeye: I really hate that guy.

Meanwhile when the Quinjet and Blackbird landed safely. Banner then said.

Bruce Banner: hey guys, do you need me to go green yet or what?

Falcon: I don't think that's good idea yet.

Bruce Banner: ok I'll be here safely then.

Elsewhere in the Washington the Thing is going toe to toe with the Blob. Then were pushing both back and not making it easy for the other.

The Thing: you know, you really need to lose some weight and that's a lot come from a guy made of rocks.

Then the Blob threw the thing back and charge towards him but was stop by the invisible Woman. Who made a force field around the Blob.

Blob: hey, what gives!

Invisible Woman: Ben, a little help.

Then the Thing threw the force field with the Blob in it.

The Thing: thanks Susan.

Invisible Woman: I can't believe that Reed would agree to the Accords like this.

The Thing: hey, Reed may be in the clouds too much in his head. But his still your husband. And still the same person. His just thinking differently from the rest of us.

Then showed up.

Mr. Fantastic: Ben. Susan.

Susan: Reed.

Mr. Fantastic: look I wish that we could agree on the same thing on this one. I really do. but this is something I can't change.

Susan: I know.

Then the Invisible Woman put a force field around Mr. Fantastic. But Mr. Fantastic put a device that decay the force field around him. then he wraps himself around the Thing and Invisible Woman. Elsewhere Lionheart was battling Magneto's forces and was having not that much of a problem with them. Lionheart used her staff to fend off her opponents, one by one. Then she releases a big blast that blasted Magneto forces back.

As the battle continues Norman Osborn was watching from his office. And had a foul face on him. then he left his office and enter in a secret room. Back on the field Iron man and his team were struggling.