Chapter 19 it over

then as Norman Osborn fall to the ground and his suit was completely busted. People around looked and begun to see that Norman Osborn had completely lost his mind.

Norman Osborn: what are you looking at! Destroy them!

Then everyone started getting a weird fib from him.

Norman Osborn: what are you doing we need to fix America!

Nick Furry: that will no longer be your job. Call couple of friends and we have been learning what you have been doing, Mr. President. You have doing some unground stuff including some illegal things therefor you are no longer in charge.

Norman Osborn: you can't do this!

Maria Hill: arrest the former president!

Then Norman Osborn was put in jail. But the damage that he causes could not be fix overnight. Including the feud between Captain America and Iron man had.

Iron man: listen Steve... I just wanted to say-

Captain America: don't... ah. I always though of doing the right thing. And sometimes it gets messy. But I do it get the job done. But... maybe he was right.

Iron man: what do you mean?

Then Captain America then drop his shield.

Captain America: maybe the world doesn't need... Captain America.

Then Captain America walked away.

Spider man: wait Cap! Where you going!? Cap!

And everyone looked and wonder what the world will do now... without Captain America.