Chapter 20 new changes new ideas same destiny

it has been two weeks since the Civil war. Some of the old laws that Norman Osborn came to passed while some others stood strong. Human and Mutants still try to work together. while there were still some feuds going on. And powers were still restricted. The United States of America still is looking for a new president and will have an election in six months. Hopeful they will choose right this time. As for the Avengers some members left the group to deal with some issues while others left cause then need alone time for a while.

As for the ones who are still in the Avengers. They still do their job, without killing anyone. As Iron man look to the city from his tower. Black Widow then came to make sure that Iron man is alright.

Black Widow: you alright Tony?

Iron man: yeah... still worried about the people.

Black Widow: is that all you're worried about?

Iron man: no.

Black Widow: not even a little worried about Steve Rogers.

Iron man: no. after the whole feud thing we had. I realised something. there are just somethings about our control.

Black Widow: wow, that a shocker.

Iron man: well you're not goanna hear me say that again trust on it. But it doesn't mean that we give up on people.

Then as Black Widow slimed and alarm went off.

Iron man: Avengers Assembled!

Then the Avengers begun to fight injustice. Where ever may be. Meanwhile on a tower Steve Rogers was on it and he saw the Avengers fly up in the sky. He slimed

Made by Dylan Tozer