Chapter 10 president call

After the destruction of x-mansion but no captures what so every. Norman was breathing down all of the Avengers that are led by Iron Man.

Norman Osborn: Useless! All of you! you all couldn't perform one simply task!

Wasp: well to be fair Mr. President, it wasn't easy as you think.

Hank Pym: easy Hope.

Norman Osborn: everyone out. Everyone... but Tony.

Then every Avenger but Iron man left the President office.

Luke Cage: perhaps I shouldn't join Cap team instead.

Then as Norman Osborn and Tony Stark stare off. Both prepare to say what's on their mind.

Iron man: I know what your thinking.

Norman Osborn: then you know how pissed I am now, yes?

Iron man: we will get them.

Norman Osborn: and how will it be different then last time?

Iron man: I don't know?

Norman Osborn: Tony... you need to tell everything you know. cause if I found out that you been holding out on me. I'll consider it the highest of treason. Understood!

Iron man: believe sir I know. and believe I told you all that I know about Cap and his team.

Norman Osborn then breathe.

Norman Osborn: go wait with the rest of your team prepare to move out when ready. And next time don't... screw up.

Then Iron man left the President office. Then Norman Osborn made a phone call.

Norman Osborn: get me general Ross.

2 hours later in unknown area. A soldier holding a special serum walking through a hallway. Then a door was opened where General Ross was there.

Soldier: its ready sir.

General Ross: excellent. Give it to me.

Soldier: are you 100% sure about this-

General Ross: just shut up and give to me and run when you're done.

Then the Soldier give the special Serum to Ross and started to run like hell. Then Ross inject the serum into himself. Then he started to transform. His muscles grew so big it was the same size as the Hulk's. and his skin turn red and he started to released fire out of his body. Then the transformation had stop.

Soldier: General Ross. General how do you feel?

General Ross: like... I'm unstoppable! And from now on call me the Red Hulk when I'm in the Field.

And then the Red Hulk and walking through a hallway with a solider.

Red Hulk: I don't say we need more. I'm the only one you need.

Soldier: sorry sir. President orders.

Red hulk: alright then who are we bringing out?

Soldier: just six, sir.

Red Hulk: alright then take me to them.

Then a cell was open and five people came out of it.

Red Hulk: alright you maggots listen up. personality I think you should just lock up. but the president thinks you all could be useful. So, do what I say! And you all get some down time. Sounds good right?

Then it turns out that the five people were Taskmaster, Bullseyes, Shocker, Crossbones and Paladin.

Crossbones: who do we get to kill first?

Red Hulk: wait... where the six one?!

Soldier: his in a special container sir. His only let out of emergency.

Red Hulk: then bring him out! Now!

Soldier: yes sir!

Then a container started to move up out of the shadows.

Red Hulk: well, that's a surprise.