Chapter 5 the broken shield

After the announcement from Norman Osborn that went Worldwide. All the military of the agreed to support the Super Heroes Accords. All but Shield. Nick Fury was the only one who disagree with the Super Heroes Accords.

Nick Fury: with all due respect, Mr. President. I will not use shield against civilian population like that.

Norman Osborn: now Fury... you can't just disagree like that. Keep in mind that the old you would have agreed to this in a heartbeat.

Nick Fury: well, this old cat gone soft Mr. President.

Norman Osborn: don't do this Fury.

Nick Fury: I'll come back with a better answer sir.

Then Nick Fury end the called with the President.

Maria hill: your sure that this is a good idea sir?

Nick Fury: no but can't control everything hill.

Maria Hill: but disagreeing with the president could mean the end of Shield.

Nick Fury: we'll worry when the time comes.

Maria hill: that not a time I'm looking forward to.

Then Maria Hill and few of her men had their guns point at Nick Fury. Then members of Shield that loyal to Nick Fury including Phil Coulson had their guns ready at Maria Hill.

Maria Hill: all those who are pointed their weapon at me stand down! And I promise there will be a place for you at Shield!

Nick Fury: why Miss Hill... I'm impress. Not totally surprise, but impress.

Maria Hill: don't be a fool Fury. Just stand down that all you have to do.

Nick Fury: I'll be sure to send a postcard on your birthday.

Maria Hill: what?

Then the hole open under Nick Fury and Phil Coulson feet and they escape by using flight suits.

Phil Coulson: good planning sir. But how are going we going to handle with the Super Heroes Accords?

Nick Fury: you know Phil you didn't have to come.

Phil Coulson: I know... so who goanna helps us?

Nick Fury: there only one person I know that could help the world gain what it lost back now. But for now, we need to lay low for a while.

And so, Nick Fury and Phil Coulson are going to help Capitan America with this threat. But how will the world's greatest spy play his part on this adventure.