Chapter 13 big move

After weeks of planning and talks on how to dell with the Super Heroes Accords. They have also been reviewing on how President Osborn been doing. His polls were shrunken but only a little. But then a fax machine went off telling important information.

Ant man: we're using a fax machine?! Why would we use this? could have we use an email or something.

Then as Ant man read the fax. He was shock on what was on it.

Ant man: oh, baby Christmas lights!

Then Ant man ran to find Captain America and when he did find him. he told him something important.

Ant man: Cap! Cap! Ah Cap! I glad I found you.

Captain America: what is it Scot?

Ant man: well I was trying to get the coffee ready then the fax machine was acting and then I complain why do we have a fax machine in the first place.

Falcon: hey dude. Focus what on the fax machine?

Ant man: oh right. Sorry. Anyway, here it is.

Captain America: this just a picture with you and little girl.

Ant man: whoops wrong one. That just a picture with me and my daughter. Anyway, getting out of track here. I know here's the real one.

Then Captain America read the fax letter. He then stood up as he was shocked.

Falcon: what does it say?

Captain America: Tony just put Spider man, Reptil and Ms. Marvel in a prison.

Falcon: What? Who said that?

Captain America: Fury. Gather the rest of the team. We need to make a move.

And so, after reading letter from Nick Furry. The Avengers lead by Captain America prepare to recuse spider man, Reptil and Ms. Marvel.

Hawkeye: so, Cap. What's the play?

Captain America: we are going to attack Washington D.C, at the White house. and recusing our friends.

Bruce Banner: that's is a very crazy idea.

Daredevil: we can't just leave people who been punish for doing the right thing.

Lionheart: we don't if know where exactly they are in.

Beast: perhaps we can find out for you.

Invisible Woman: how so?

Charlies Xavier: Hank was been working on a portable Cerebro in the Blackbird.

Captain America: your saying that you can find them?

Charlies Xavier: I'm saying we can read anyone's mind who know where they are if I'm close enough.

Human Touch: this sounds easy.

Beast: it would take a little while to locate them.

Storm: I can buy them time.

Vision: same here.

Captain America: right then. Avengers!

Then Captain America tighten his shield on and said.

Captain America: time to go to war.

But meanwhile in the state that was used to be California. A car was driving through and bypass the wall that surround the wasteland. Inside the car there was one-person in. couldn't tell who due were a protective suit. Who knows what this person was going in for but what could this person be after?