Chapter 12 Kids of tomorrow

After the talk between four of the superheroes that were sided with Iron man. Spider man, Nova, Ms. Marvel and Reptil prepare to leave went to join Captain America. Then at the stroke of midnight, Spider man, Ms. Marvel and Reptil arrived.

Spider man: alright. Ready go?

Ms. Marvel: yup.

Reptil: I am.

Spider man: ok all we have to do is wait for Nova then we are off.

Then out of the blue a special missile head towards Reptil. Spider man and Ms. Marvel dodge it. But Reptil got caught in it and he was frozen in it.

Reptil: ah man, I'm so cold. I'll quickly turn into a dino and I'll be out of here.

?: I won't do that if I was you.

The voice came from the shadows. And then when it came out it was Iron man who did that.

Iron man: humans can survive these cold weathers. But not dinosaurs.

Spider man: he knows!

Then Ms. Marvel went to charge at him. but Iron man dodge and a bomb that release a special gooey stuff that can't make Ms. Marvel stretch.

Ms. Marvel: run Spider man!

Then Spider man started to run away with his web. Jumping up to the sky. But Iron man caught up with him. and fired a restraining device at Spider man.

Iron man: I reckon you have something to say to me.

Spider man: look Mr. Stark you need to understand we were wrong to do something like this.

Iron man: we may be wrong. But I can't let you do this.

Spider man: how did you find out?

Iron man: the kid who still understood what need to be done.

Then as Spider man broke free. And did a big backflip. A laser beam hit Spider man. and when he turns around. It was Nova who did that.

Spider man: Nova!!

Ms. Marvel: no way!

Reptil: I always though he was a douche.

Spider man: Nova, you're still siding with the Accords?!

Nova: hey it nothing personal. But someone has to this world in check.

Then as Nova was about to fire at Spider man. Spider man web Nova's legs and tripped him. and tried to escape again. Then Justice used his mind powers and pushed Spider man down to the ground and also restrain him.

Iron man: nice job Vance. I take it from here. You three are in big trouble.

Reptil: what are you going to do, kill us?

Then all of them glared at Reptil. Then Iron man said.

Iron man: first off. Reptil your idiot. Second, I'm putting you three in place where you can't do any reckless things like Captain America would do.

And so Iron man lock away three of his comrades away due to bailing away from the Super heroes Accords. But what kind of impact would that caused. But as Iron man took his three friends away, a camera from the distance saw everything that happen.