Chapter 14 all out war at the white house

As the sun shows a clear shining day at the white house. But little did anyone know that a big storm was about to cover the whole world. But as a cloud was on moving towards the sun. inside of the cloud was actually the Quinjet and the Blackbird. And inside the Quinjet and the Blackbird were the x-men and Avengers. As they not only prepare for rescue but also battle.

Captain America: how are you doing Vision?

Vision: it is difficult for me maintain this trickery with cover for both Quinjet and Blackbird.

Captain America: just keep holding it as long as you can. Hank how's Charlies doing?

Beast: his still locating.

Then as Charlies Xavier kept looking in people's minds, he then at looking at a soldier's mind, he found what he was looking for.

Charlies Xavier: I know where they are.

Iron Fist: where?

Charlies Xavier: near the records department.

Captain America: alright lets doing this.

Bobby: whoa dude!

Ant man: you can say that again.

Captain America: what is it?

Ant man: you might what to see this. you too x.

Then as Captain America and Charlies Xavier looked out the window. They saw Magneto and his army charge right through Washington and prepare for war.

Charlies Xavier: Erik no.

Then the Avengers led by Iron man showed up.

Black Widow: well this going to keep us busy.

Luke Cage: bring it on. I'm sick of doing nothing!

Iron man: Cap! I know you're out there! You can show yourself! Romanoff you might want to call on your shield friends.

Black Widow: got it.

Falcon: what we goanna do Cap?

Captain America: fight!

Wolverine: thought you never ask.

Then nearly everyone one Captain America side jump off the Blackbird and Quinjet. And landed safety on the ground and then everyone stares off.

Magneto: so, this is how it to be?

Iron man: I was hoping for taking you both down different times but, at least it will make quicker to finish you both.

Captain America: enough talk time to get to work.

Thenas a leaf from the tree falls down and lands on the ground. Then everyonescreams and charge into battle. Magneto threw metal chunks them and call hismutants to attack. Then as Captain America team charge through Hawkeye firedlot of his arrows at once. Ant man charge through at regular size then wentgiant. Then as Iron man and his team charge Quake released powerful tremors onboth Captain America side and Magneto side. And as these powerful warriors dobattle. The world will shake at the outcome of this battle.