Chapter 17 this ends now

Meanwhile outside of the White House. The battle still rages on. Having out their Heroes, Villains, Mutants and now Shield fighting an all-out war.

Daredevil: even though I'm blind, I tell the blood is getting thicker.

Falcon: Cap! Did you save the heroes!? CAP! This bad, his not answering his com.

Mocking Bird: yeah and I happen to don't see Iron man here.

Then cards were threw at Mocking Bird, but she dodges it.

Bulleyes: tell me is she the one we can kill or can't.

Crossbones: doesn't matter. I'm going to enjoy this.

Mocking Bird: and things here are getting really dices here.

Then Hulk who was battling Red Hulk were nearly torn everything apart battling each other.

Red Hulk: you're over your league, green man!

Red Hulk then punch Hulk and said.

Red Hulk: once I'm done with you, I'm coming for your stupid friends, starting with the one who thinks his a good patriot.

Then Hulk got angrier and said.

Hulk: no one hurts HULK FRIENDS!!!

Then Hulk use both of his fist to double punch him and jump to the other side he was going and punch up to the air. Elsewhere in the battlefield. Wolverine was struggling against Sabertooth, Havok and Cyclops. Sabertooth was using hit and run moves to slow Wolverine down. While Havok and Cyclops both used their long-range attacks to hurt Wolverine from a far.

Sabertooth: you think you're a saint because you tried to walk away from your old life. Ah, you will always be a freak, an animal that need to be put down!

Then Sabertooth threw Wolverine at broke wall with pipes sticking out of it and Wolverine scream in pain. Then it seems that Wolverine was on his last leg.

Sabertooth: hey, glass... finish him off.

Then as Cyclops walk closer to Wolverine and he prepare to finish his old friend off. Then Storm showed up to protect his friends.

Cyclops: get out of the way Strom!

Storm: please Scot, don't do this.

Cyclops: I don't want to kill you. just him.

Sabertooth: what are you doing just blast right through her.

Havok: hey, give him some slack would you.

Sabertooth: shut up!

Cyclops: he took everything from me!

Storm: that not true.

Cyclops: well he took the most important part of me away.

Strom: please.

Then Cyclops was about to fire and scream. But Nightcrawler got there just in time and teleport Cyclops to were most Shield agents were. Then went back to teleport Sabertooth. But Sabertooth saw that and punch him to the wall. Havok left to find his brother.

Sabertooth: where do you think your going you coward.

Then Wolverine got back up and said.

Wolverine: I be more consider about yourself, bud! Argh!

Then Wolverine clawed Sabertooth and was about to kill him.

Storm: Logan!

Then as Wolverine stop and though what to do. he then stabs Sabertooth. But he did not kill him.