[create a flower crown]

What you will need: 10-20 artificial flowers with wire twist bases (if they don't have wire, you can just glue them to the crown). The amount of flowers you use really depends on how full you want the crown to be. PVA Glue or 60 second quick dry glue. Scissors, clear sticky tape, pliers, rope/cord or headband to glue to flowers to. use florists wire, green and looks more natural.

how to do it:

1. measure the circumference of your head taking into consideration how loose you want the crown to sit. you can use a measuring tape but it's easy enough just to use the rope and hold it in a round shape, continuing to adjust it until it fits the way you want.
2. now that you have the crown correct size, you will need to keep it that way by securing it with tape. using some sticky tape connect the two ends of the rope together so it makes one continuous circle.
3. Take all of your flowers out of their packets, ensuring that you are careful when pulling out the flowers with wire bases as they can easily break. you may want to keep on of the flowers (your favorite) for a small project below. if your flowers are on a stem, then cut the stem as close to the base as possible.
4. lay your crown down and arrange your flowers around it until you are happy with all of their positions and the overall look.
5. start wrapping the wires around the the rope in a spiral motion to lock them in place. glue flowers if they are wireless.
6. use the pliers to tighten the wire around the flowers, so they really stay on the crown.

[Flower Ring]
1. just take one of the wire base flowers, put the flower into position on the finger of your choice. then twist the wire at the base of your finger and loop the wire back so that it ends up being flat. use pliers to flatten it out, so the sharp ends of the wire are out of the way. if you don't have wire flowers, glue the flower onto an existing ring or make one with wire and glue the flower on.

[Flower Hair Pins]
1. take a hair pin, wrap the wire of the flower around the end curve of the pin and use the pliers to secure it.