Chapter 32: Jenalyn

Wednesday, 1:21 P.M.

"I thought you said you weren't handling any business tonight!" I whine, dramatically throwing myself over Dane's lap only to regret it when my body reminds me of yesterday's injuries.

I knew he was going to handle business tonight, but I keep up the facade in case whatever I did to him earlier telling him not to fucking kill his best friend still lingers in him at all.

"No, I asked why you had so many questions, Lil Bit- you know I have the best shit on the East Coast, a lot of people wait on me to re-up." He says all in one breath, a majority of his attention focused on bagging the product Rob had brought up to the room a little while ago.

I don't say anything, but only because I don't want to waste the energy on the argument. Like I said, I knew he was going to go out. I need him to, honestly...

I haven't been able to stop thinking about what Evelyn said about Rob...

I jut my bottom lip out as he effortlessly moves me off of him, and stands with the duffel now over his shoulder, and both mine and his phone in hand.

"Daddy..." I mumble intentionally, altering my voice in a way that immediately grabs his attention. 

"Yes, Lil Bit." he says with an eyeroll before reaching into the duffle to toss me a baggie, assuming my intentions are always for drugs.

I've got something else on my mind though..

But I, of course, grab the baggie and shove it in the drawer beside me because I can always make room for a few more lines. 

I grab Dane's free hand as I shut the nightstand drawer, leading him back to the bed innocently before I look up to him with eyes he has described as hypnotizing. "This was supposed to be my getaway..." I pout.

Dane tosses our phones on the bed beside where I sit on my knees on the edge of the bed. He nods his head in agreement, but I can tell his mind is already heading down the track I'm trying to set for it. 

I let myself fall back onto the bed, careful to keep his hand in mine, before spreading my legs just wide to where I can slide his hand down my pants.

"..Were you really gonna kill him for me?" I ask as he lets me guide his finger down my slippery slit. 

The idea didn't sit well in my head when Dane insinuated his intentions earlier- but I'm not going to lie, there's a certain thrill to knowing Dane would take out his best friend for me.. and then the curiosity of what I could potentially get Rob to do for me, too?

It's almost too much for the part of my head that gets off on that shit!

"For you? I don't know about that yet. Over you? Sure thing." Dane responds in a hushed voice as he lets his duffel bag fall to the floor, and his body weight rest on top of me.

I ignore his cryptic response, focusing instead on his "sure thing" to keep the destructive part of my head satisfied. 

Dane slides his fingers inside of me without warning, and a loud gasp escapes my lips. I feel my walls tighten around his finger, and grow more and more wet as each second passes.

"I'd kill anyone for this pussy though.." he tells me as he strokes his fingers in and out of me in a way that literally sends chills down my spine. I'm on the brink of coming already, but he does it in a such a way that keeps me teetering on the edge. "This pussy doesn't lie to me, huh? She's more honest than her mother, right?!"

Dane grows worked up fast, picking up his pace although he refuses to let me cum yet. It's a conscious thought in my head, that I should probably deny his claim- but fuck, even his fingers feel so good inside if me right now!

"Yesssss!" I moan loud, without regard for Rob or Evelyn who still sit downstair. "Yes, daddy! Yes, daddy! Yes-"

Dane pulls his fingers from inside of me literally as I start to fall apart around him, and immediately shoves both fingers into his mouth for a moment before sitting up.

"We'll see." he says, not even bothering to turn around before grabbing his duffel bag and both phones again.