Chapter 12

It was Saturday and I overslept. I was out late and had went back to Jolen's house and had sex I don't know how many times but I was sore and tired. I brushed my dad off on golfing and just slept in for hours. I was dead weight.

When I finally woke up I checked my phone and it was blown up by calls and texts from Jolen. I figured that he was playing but he was cursing and swearing a storm at me during his recent texts. I texted him back to come over. I was getting in that mood and I really wanted to see him.

He was over in five minutes top.

I answered the door in gym shorts.
"Damn, was you just down the block or something?" I asked.
"Nah, I just ran like a crackhead."
His hands were already finding my chest. I closed the door behind him.
"Jolen," someone said behind me.
I peeled Jolen's hands off me. It was dad.
"Hey, Ray."
I guess my dad and Jolen were on first name basis.
"Hi, dad."
"Well I don't want to keep you two waiting."
My dad was looking back and forth, from me to Jolen. I knew he wanted to ask or say something but we all just said bye and he left out.
I needed Jolen's kiss on the back of my neck to remind me that he was there and to get me back in the mood.

This had to be our fifth time or so having sex and I truly loved to dominate so Jolen was never on top. I liked to believe that my fuck game was on point, I had to higher the volume on my tv to drown out Jolen's constant cries and moans.
Sometimes I almost wondered if he was in pain, but I began to learn that he was just highly sensitive. He never wanted me to stop, though, and I didn't either. During our fuck I slowed it down, he was on his stomach, it got him moaning real soft. By reflex I slapped his ass which got him going. He wasn't expecting that but it got him wilder and he wanted me to do it again and again and again.
I then turned him on his back and pressed his thighs down, putting pressure on him and spreading his legs farther apart.

My dick proceeded to pound them walls.

It got so intense that Jolen was simply silent and his face stayed frozen in ecstasy. At some points I think he had stopped breathing and then he made those faces and I could just tell he was about ready to come. His face began to get redder than normal.
"Pull out!" He shouted.
I was so startled that I pulled out real fast and to my amazement he squirted out from his anus all over my sheets and thighs.

Whoa.

A girl has never even squirted that much for me.
I leaned on him and kissed him hard.
"I love you," he says.
"I love you too."
I don't even think about it.