Ch. 8

Harry

Louis held my hand tightly, and maneuvered us through the crowd, and towards the door. I stumbled over my feet a few times, and the whole room felt hot and I was getting dizzy.

  Finally we broke away from the crowd. He pulled me through the door and as soon as we were outside I felt better.

  It was like we stepped into an alternate universe. The dark quiet outside contradicted greatly from the crowded, and loud pub.

  I looked over to see his pretty blue eyes looking back at me. I sat my hand on his head, and patted it. We both erupted into giggles for a second. I leaned in, and gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

  "Can we go home pleaseee." I whined, leaning my head into the crook of his shoulder and neck. I could feel his breath fanning over my hair. I felt him nod, and his fingers knitted through mine once again.

  "Cmon then, love. Let's get you in the car." His voice was hushed, and it sounded very soothing. I could feel my eyelids drooping slightly. His hand was warm against my own cool ones, and it made me smile at the contact.

  Louis was so handsome, and he was always so nice to me. That's all that was going through my head. Just how pretty and nice he was.

  We walked through the parking lot, and made our way to his car. He opened the door for me, then walked back around to his side. I buckled up, with shaking fingers. My adrenaline was still pumping from our kisses.

  I looked over and saw him watching me. I leaned my head to the side, and fiddled with my fingers. "What?" He just shook his head and smiled. "Nothing, baby. You're just pretty." I smiled at his answer, and leaned towards him again. He met me halfway with a kiss, and his hand sat on the back of my neck to keep me there.

  After a second or two, I felt his tongue asking for entrance. I immediately caved in, and let him kiss me harder. I hummed into his mouth as his hand messed with the curls at the nape of my neck. The feeling was almost electrifying.

  He pulled away after a second, and sat his forehead on mine. His eyes were closed and his hand movement stopped on my neck.

  I didn't say anything, I didn't want to break the spell that was over us. The light from the pub sign shone prettily on his face, illuminating his long eyelashes and gorgeous cheek bones.

  He opened his eyes, and they met mine. His pupils were blown, but you could still see the sliver of pretty blue that outlined them.

  He sat back into his chair and sighed. And I got comfortable in my own seat. He put the car in reverse, and pulled out of the parking lot. There was soft music coming from the radio, and he let his hand come over to sit on my thigh. I sent him a dopey smile, and leaned against the window.

  After a few more minutes, we made it back and in front of my apartment complex. He leaned over again, and captured my lips with his own, once more. One hand was on the collar of my shirt, pulling me impossibly close to him. And the other was still resting on the thigh, but his grip had tightened tremendously.

  I whined at the unexpected contact, and immediately tried to grab at him. The kiss was rushed, and I was panting when he pulled back.

  "Out." He said, pushing away, and getting out of the car. I unbuckled as fast as I could, and scurried out of the car behind him.

  He held my hand, and pulled me towards the entrance. He opened the door for me, and then walked behind me. I felt his hand grab my hip and pull me next to him. I shivered, as his lips came close to my neck. "So pretty, all flustered over me." He murmured, lips ghosting over my ear.