Ch. 12

Louis

I woke up to music playing, and Harry's voice singing along. I smiled to myself, as I got up out of his bed. I stretched and made my way to the noise. Harry was swaying his hips, and stirring something in a pan in the kitchen.

  "Champagne and pools-" He sung, holding the spoon like a mic. I smiled fondly at his cuteness. He was so perfect.

  He kept singing, and I just stood in the doorway and watched him. He turned off the stovetop, and put eggs and bacon onto plates on the countertop. He hummed along, as he turned around to me. "Holy-" he exclaimed, obviously not noticing me.

  I laughed, "sorry love, didn't mean to scare you." He shook his head, and blushed. "How long have you been standing there?" I shrugged with a smirk on my face. "Long enough to see your amazing show." He groaned, and pouted his bottom lip. "Louis!" He whined.

  His pout was adorable. I leaned forward and placed a small kiss on his lips. I jerked away quickly as I realized what I was doing. I didn't know if Harry was okay with this -or us- happening yet. I looked up at him, and his face was coated with a blush. He coughed awkwardly and looked away.

  "Why'd you pull away?" He asked, barely audible. He nibbles on his bottom lip with anticipation as he looked at me. His eyes were wide, and he looked sad. "I didn't know if you were okay with that..." I replied, looking down at my hands. "I didn't mind." He mumbled.

  I looked back up, and he looked at me with his head tilted slightly. I grinned at his cute appearance. "So you don't mind if I do it again?" He tried to suppress a grin, shaking his head. I leaned back in, and captured his lips for a second time. This time, for a while longer. He threaded sat his hands over my shoulders, and moved closer to me. His chest was against mine, and I loved being this close to him. I could feel his breath pick up pace, so I decided it was time to break away.

  He was panting, and his eyes were blown already. His mouth parted, as his eyes locked with mine. I could see the colors better when I was this close. "You have gorgeous eyes." I mumbled, not even aware that I said it out loud.

  He smiled softly, and giggled. "Yours are much prettier." He responded. And god, he was too cute. I shook my head, and kissed him quickly. "Alright love, lets eat this amazing breakfast you prepared."

  I couldn't help but notice his wide smile at the praise. It was fucking adorable. We sat down at his dining table together, and listened to his radio continue to play music.

  As we ate, Dusty made her presence known by jumping up onto the table. She chirped when she smelt bacon. I laughed as Harry tried to snatch her off the table. "Dusty!" He sighed, missing her as she moved to the other side again. I chuckled, and called her over to me. She basically skipped over to me, and I offered her a small bite of my bacon. She happily took it, and hopped off to eat it in private.

  Harry gave me a monotone look, and I just laughed. "Not my fault she loves me more than you." I shrugged. He gasped, and pointed at me. "She loves me the most! So don't you dare say that." I shook my head, still giggling. "But who did she come to?" "You had food! That's cheating!" He argued. "Whatever." I rolled my eyes.

  He picked up both our plates when he was done, and sat them by the sink. "Those can wait." He said, coming back to me on the couch. I opened my arms, and he happily climbed into me. He sat his head on my shoulder, and I wrapped my arms around him as he straddled me. "You're like a giant dog." I laughed. He pulled back, and smiled at me. His face glowed with a mischievous energy. "What?" I asked, amused.